Chapter 10

First off.

My mind.

Just went.

Kaboom...

Some of you might understand this reference, it's in "honor"  xD of an artist called Vopseas who does some really cool art (check her out on Twitter)  But 95 likes! My mind, just went, Kaboom

Some of you might understand this reference, it's in "honor" xD of an artist called Vopseas who does some really cool art (check her out on Twitter) But 95 likes! My mind, just went, Kaboom.

Here's the full image if you're interested

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katelyns. POV

I woke up to the sound of Travis snoring, well, gently snoring. I pushed myself up forgetting my injured hand and hissed in pain when I used it to get up.
Looking at my knuckles, they were definitely a blue and purple mess, I sighed before looking back down at Travis, who was still sleeping like a baby.

I rolled my eyes before rummaging in my backpack, with my left hand that wasn't injured, and eventually pulled out my notebook and a pencil.

I plonked myself down next to the wall I'd hit and positioned my notebook on my lap and started writing, with my left hand...

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, at guard training they never did teach Right handed students to write with the left hand

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, at guard training they never did teach Right handed students to write with the left hand. Well there wasn't much point in learning such things there.

I sighed in defeat and tore the paper out of my notebook, I propped it up on Travis' bag before I went to grab mine.

I walked in he direction of the camp but once I was a safe distance from the village, I stopped and let go of my bag, dropping it, to lazy to do so gently.

I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out my locket, I smiled at the sight of hit and hurriedly opened it.
After checking and double checking, I subconsciously let out a low growl when I released one of my pictures was missing. I new it could only have been Travis, I would have to confront him later. I may only have my left hand but I do have good aim when it comes to combat...

I pulled my bag back onto my shoulder and continued walking towards the village. Once it was in sight, I noticed that Kawaii~Chan was here with Nekoet and Dante. Of course Dimitri was there as well, obviously wanting to be around his family.

Nekoet must have noticed me because she quickly ran over and noticed on the spot.

"Hello Miss Lady Katelyn!" She said cheerfully.

"Hello Nekoet, I told you, you don't have to be so Formal. Call me Katelyn" I said with a smile.

"Oh! Ok! Can I call you Katey?" She said bouncing once again

"I don't see why not... but don't call me Katey in front of anyone else, it can be our little secret!" I said bending down to her hight.

She quickly nodded with a great big smile plastered on her face. If I'm honest, I didn't want to tell her no because who could say no to her? Shes just too cute, but I don't want anyone else calling me that, nicknames are not a favourite of mine...

"Katey? Is Mister Travis your Sweetheart?" She questioned innocently.

I coughed a little "What? No, no, no, no, nooo... Travis most definitely is not my Sweetheart!" I rambled

"Oh, why not?"

"Just... because, who told you that?" I asked trying to change the subject a bit

"It was Dimitri! He said you thought like an old married couple, although you always won!"

I groaned knowing I now had two people to kill, Dimitri and Travis. I knew how I would sort Travis out but Dimitri... I'll have to figure something out...

"Katey! What did you do to your hand?!" Nekoet screamed

"It's nothing Nekoet, don't worry..."

But before I could really finish my sentence I was been dragged by Nekoet towards the group where Kawaii~Chan, Dante and Aphmau were chatting.

"Katey hurt herself!" Nekoet burst out

I sighed, but luckily the group were too distracted by my hand that they didn't hear the nickname. Actually I take that back, it wasn't a good thing they noticed my hand...

"Good grief Katelyn~Sama! What happened?" Squeaked Kawaii~Chan who took my hand in hers.

"The all mighty FireFist has been beating some poor soul up..." muttered Dante with a chuckle

"Do not call me that" I growled, sending Dante a glare.

"Aphmau~Senpai, do you think you could do anything for Katelyn~Samas hand?" Kawaii~Chan directed to Aphmau.

"I think so yeah, give me your hand Katelyn"

"Aphmau, don't you dare! You need your energy --"

Although my complaints were useless because before I could finish my sentence, My hand had been "cured".

"Thanks, I guess..."

After minutes of having to join in their annoying conversation, I finally managed to get away, the bright side of Aphmau using her powers. Is now I had two fists to mess with Travis, I wasn't necessarily going to hurt him. But I would definitely use it to my advantage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Und voila! Chapter 10! We're in double figures now!

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!
Also make sure to check out my Twitter :-D