Chapter 13

Katelyns. POV

"Dimitri can you put this one on the second floor please?" I asked Dimitri passing him one of the wooden crates that we were storing in the barn.

He took the crate with a massive grin on his face that was clearly fake and started waddling towards the stairs with the heavy crate, I chuckled to myself wiping the sweat from my brow and bending down to grab another crate.

"Hello Katelyn" called Travis from behind me in a tone of voice that said he was up to something.

"Hello Travis what's... this...?" I asked turning around to find him holding a bunch of pretty little white flowers held tightly together by a little ribbon

"Isn't it obvious?" He said with a knowing smile

"Eh, erm thank you...?" I said accepting the flowers that were placed in my hands

I quickly put them down on the table next to me and looked back up at him giving him a smile before picking my crate up again.

"Do you want to train tonight?" He asked

"I don't see why not." I nodded

"Alright! I'll see you later then!"

I smiled at him once again before he turned around and headed off somewhere, I chuckled to myself as I looked down at the flowers he had given me before I swiftly turned around to be stopped almost immediately.

"He is so your Sweetheart..."

"DIMITRI YOU WILL  NOT BE GETTING THAT LIE IN TOMORROW MORNING."

~~~~~~~

"Have you ever kissed a guy before?" Asked Travis, swiftly dodging a blow from my sword and swinging his at me.

"No." I replied blocking his attack.

"Have you ever liked a guy before?"

I swung my sword at him causing him to jump backwards to avoid the blade that threatened to cut his neck.

"Travis for the 14th time, NO!" I snapped

Luckily for him it was the end of our training session so I wouldn't have to hurt him because of his nonstop annoying questions about my past love life and so on.

I grabbed my bag and put my sword back into its holder at my waist and started walking back towards the village. But sadly for me the sound of footsteps running behind soon followed and Travis eventually caught up.

"Have you ever "wanted" to kiss a guy?" He asked

"Travis either shut up and avoid my fist or bugger off and leave me alone!" I growled out of frustration.

~~~~~~~

Eventually Travis broke the long painful silence that followed my outburst, "Sorry..."

I sighed, giving in and accepting his apology, "It's fine"

"I really am sorry, I didn't want to get on your nerves or anything! I just really wanted to know because I don't know if you're looking at other guys or if I even have a chance or--

I quickly grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to my height and planted my lips onto his. He was stiff at first but he quickly responded and begin moving his lips to be in perfect sync with mine. His arms snaked around me and landed comfortably around my waist and pulled me closer. I smiled into his lips and gently kissed him one more time before pushing myself away from him and picking my bag up again that had fallen to to the ground.

I turned to face him again to see that his face was red and flustered, his swollen lips curved upwards into a smile and he blushed manically.

I smirked at the effect I had made and turned around calling over my shoulder,

"That got you to shut up didn't it!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really not aure I like this Chapter but hey, you tell me. Was there enough Travlyn ction to satisfy your needs?