The Flashback

Cedric lifted his head from his hands and glared at his two friends, pointing an threatening finger at them,

"I swear if you boys encourage her into being a diva one more time..." he trailed off before standing up and walking out of the doors.

"Are you people really like this?" a beautiful Ravenclaw, Cho Chang,  asked curiously, "I don't get the logic behind confronting someone in front of hundreds of people.

"Neither do I." her friend, Justin Steele, sighed, running a hand through his messy hair.

"I do. It's because they need attention." Marietta Edgecomb, another Ravenclaw, scoffed, rolling her eyes as she took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

"Or maybe they just want to embarass the person." Terry Boot piped up and that led to a long debate that every Ravenclaw, even the first years, took part in. After 10 minutes, the other people started to get annoyed and leave their seats.

______________________________________

"This is impossible." Monica groaned, tossing the book to the floor. "WHY?!" it's been weeks since she first met Harry and she still doesn't have the answers she wanted. Why, WHY, did she have to take after her mom's curiousity?

"Maybe you should just ask him." Daphne suggested and Monica rolled her eyes and looked at Daphne as if she was an idiot,

"How do you propose I ask him, then? 'Oh, Harry! I've been wondering what your family is like and how you got those bruises and cuts?'" Monica asked sassily and Daphne tossed her ball up in the air and catching it with her feet that were currently in the air.

"Become friends with him. Get close to him. Ask him. Seriously, it's scary watching you obsess over everything in his life. Next thing you know you'll be wanting to know his size." Monica looked at her in confusion before something clicked in my mind and she threw her quill at Daphne,

"You're disgusting, Daph!" she groaned, burying her face in her hands as she tried to get the image of Harry out of her mind.

_____________________

Harry laid on the bed in the Shrieking Shack, alone. This place wasn't so bad, especially not after he had cleaned one of the rooms and took to stay there ever since his name was plucked out of the Goblet of Fire. It was a very calming place and no matter how bad fighting with Ron and being distant from Hermione was, he couldn't deny that it felt good to be alone. Like before, not that he was completely alone...

He sighed, he hadn't realized how long it has been since he last thought about his only friend in the muggle world. He missed her dearly. If she hadn't moved to Glasgow, maybe they could still have been friends. Maybe... Harry shook his head, dismissing himself of his thoughts from long ago. It didn't do well to dwell on the past, he knew that, but it surely was hard not to. She was his best friend, only friend. They knew each other for 5 years until she left when they were 10. Disappeared without a word. He had learned only from Aunt Petunia's loud mouth that they had moved to a town 6 hours away. It was terrible, he cried himself to sleep in his cupboard that night.

Harry wondered if his friend had ever thought about him, even for a second. Just spared him a thought or wondered about how he was now. He closed his eyes, thinking about her again for the longest time in 4 years. Before he knew it, he had drifted off to sleep.

DREAM

"Ry-ry!" Yka giggled, running to him and tackling him to the ground,

"Now, now, baby. You're going to hurt Harry." Mrs. M laughed as she caught up with her daughter. She pulled the two 6 year olds from the ground and kissed Harry's cheek,

"How are you, sweetie?" she smiled, kindly. 

"Fine." Harry lied, biting his lip before chasing after Yka who had decided to rush to the swing set.

"Give me the ball, Ry!" Yka squealed in her tiny voice as she chased Harry around the playground, "That's miiiine! Give it." Harry laughed and looked back at her, not noticing the rock in his way, making him trip and drop the ball. Yka had been running too fast and didn't stop resulting into her tripping over Harry. The duo laughed and Harry stuck his tongue out at Yka.

END OF DREAM