He's Stepping Down

I quicky disapparated to what appeared to be a broken down hospital with a sign that said "CLOSED DUE TO INFESTATION" in North Carolina, I looked around to make sure no muggles were around before slipping through the hanging piece of wood.

     The inside looked exactly like a run-down hospital with rats and cockroaches running around here and there, the sight woud make anyone gag but she was used to it. After 4 years of coming here whenever her father called her. She walked down the revolting corridors, thepungent smell of dead rats, rat pee and stool plunged themselves into Miss Unspeakable's nose making her gag slightly. Each and every door she passed was infested wth termites and there was fungi growing on literally every corner of the hospital.

    Further down the corridor, there was a big, white (now brown) termite infested door that her father usually held the meeting in.

The Unspeakables decided to find a place away rom Britain and in a place no muggle in the right mind would go into, they didn't even bother to clean this place in case a stupid muggle did decide to enter this place. She entered the room and saw all the important Unspeakables were there; Master Unspeakable, Unspeakable Lori, Unspeakable Harg, Unspeakable Mon and Unspeakable Ipe. 

"Katrina. We've been waiting for over a minute." her father snapped and she flinched,

"I'm sorry, Master Unspeakable." she said, not bothering to tell her father why. He hated excuses.

"Sit." he said sternly and she obediently took the seat beside Unspeakable Harg, "As you all know, my daughter is now well trained and has battled and defeated every single auror and duelling master in the world." he said that as if it were all useless, "I have decided to give her her place." my eyes widened and she barely managed to surpress a gasp, my place?!?! He has to be joking! she thought,

"That would be an honor, sir!" she exclaimed and, for the first time in her life, smiled at her and handed a cloak at her.

   The cloak that had the Unspeakable crest on it. Her father was stepping down from being Master Unspeakable and was giving it to Katrina, making her the new Master Unspeakable. The others gave her envious looks to which she just smiled at and looked at her father. As soon as she put on this cloak, she would be responsible for the whole wizarding population in all of Britain.

"Put it on." he encouraged. Looking as though he was getting ready to disapparate. She threw the cloak on and he did. He disapparated. Part of Katrina was happy, happy that she was now Master Unspeakable and Sad. Sad that she was never to see her father ever again.

"You are all dismissed." she announced and the others disapparated as well. Leaving Katrina to think about how she would hardly be able to see Dianne anymore. The Master Unspeakable always stayed in the most secret place at Hogwarts. Call the old Unspeakables uncreative but the name of the room was. The Abode of the Unspeakable.

Hogwarts, with it being the most ancient and biggest place in Britain, was made a room for the Master Unspeakable, and them alone, to live and... well, live in.

YEEEY! 3 chapters in less than 48 hours! BE HAPPY! Hahaha :) So many ideas are rushing to my brain right now, I think it's because of the coke I had this morning. No! Not the drugs! The drink, Coca-Cola thingy.... YEY!

Remember to comment, fan and vote! Mwaahaha! People usually put 'Comment, Vote and Fan' I'm not going with the flow! Wooohooo! Okay, I'll stop now. BYE!!!