◇ Acknowledgements ◇

Crown of Faeries

Thank you all so much for reading Crown of Faeries!

This book has been quiet a journey for me, along with Caelia Emerson. And I hope you've all liked the suspenseful ending!

| Dedications |

KissesofInk got to love this chick! She's been a good friend of mine this year and her books are amazing and have inspired me in so many ways and I know that they will do the same for you!

sparkletone she was one of my first votes on this book and she's been dedicated in voting and commenting here and there and she's got some great ideas in books to check out!

ceciliamdoak one of my other beginning voters and commenters and you've definitely kept me going through with this story! Hope you'll equally enjoy the other stories to Caelia's journey! :)

bombinating thank you so much for all the votes and comments!

kimberlyrosewriting great commenter and voter! Love her stories and ideas and they should definitely be checked out ;)

Tori_isreal everyone needs to read her story "Changing Past"! It's an amazing romance novel and has some great detailing throughout :)

RachelS8766 awesome graphic designer that I know most of you must be familiar with. But if you haven't checked out her INCREDIBLE story, Shadows of Deceit, then I would totally recommend it!

interxct thank you so much for the votes and comments throughout! Much love <3

iceecream456 one of my latest voters! And I love your support so much!

PrincessRobinson thank you so much girly for the votes and comments!!

And thank you to any of you recent voters! I've written this towards the end of this book and if I've missed anyone, comment and I'll add you in :)

Also, if you've just started voting after July 15th, I may not have added you in for I've made this well before chapter 24 and have been trying to get as many new people in as possible :)

Thank you all again so much for reading
Crown of Faeries!

WC75