Secret Hideout

// 3rd person pov //

Out in the cold winter night, somewhere deep inside the woods of Arendelle is a beautiful hooded spirit that has the power to control ice and snow, sitting by a frozen pond.

"Hmm..." she smiles as she caress the ginger haired doll in her hands, and softly, she sang;

"And I'd give up forever to touch you... cause I know that you feel me somehow..."

"you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and don't want to go home right now..."

"And all I could taste is this moment, and all I could breathe is your life,"

"sooner or later its over, I just don't want to miss you tonight."

After a moment, a cold wind suddenly passed through, dropping off a letter in front of the spirit. She picked it up and started reading the letter.

"Good evening Snow Queen,

You have been called out to meet "The Boss" and friends in the secret hideout ASAP.

- Mr. Frost ;)"

She removed her hood and re-read the letter. ""The Boss"?" she asked herself in confusion.

After a quick moment of silence, "oh wait, its North."

She sighed, "It's too early for another meeting..." standing up, she attatched the doll in her belt. "Good thing the workshop is not so far from here."

She puts on her ice skates, "I don't understand why this keeps happening. We're not even guardians!" she complained before skating fast to Santa's Workshop, leaving a trail of ice behind her.

Meanwhile...

Three friendly spirits are walking in the middle of the woods,

"Hey Chief, did you know? If you're hand is bigger than your face, it means you're stupid?" the Archer said teasing the Night Dragon.

"What? Really, that's just stupid" he answered yet still putting his hand to his face earning a slap from the Golden Flower

The two girls laughed and highfived each other while the guy groans in pain.

"Why do you guys like to make fun of me? I mean, I'm used to Merida, but with Goldilocks here?"

"You know Hiccup, I have a name and it's Rapunzel." she said with her arms crossed

"Okay fine, Rapunzel. Again, why do you have to team up with this girl?"

"Because! She is my friend," she exclaimed as she put her arms around her "partners in crime."

"Also because its fun and hilarious" exclaimed Merida. She started imitating Hiccup's actions in pain making Rapunzel do it as well.

Hiccup turned away groaning in annoyance, "You're lucky that I like you." he mumbled.

"Did you say something, Chief?" Merida asked loudly causing him to startle

"What?! Nothing! I didn't say anything! Ugh, a-are we even close to that duckling... -shop? Whatever you call it?"

"Snuggling Ducklings, and actually, we're already here!" Punzie exclaimed happily "Now come on! I already told them about you guys so you don't have to worry about being seen"

"Ah, that's good to know -Ow!... What the?-" A rock with a letter tied to it fell on Hiccup's head.

After he picked it up, a sudden rush of cold wind passed by causing everyone to look up only to find a few snowflakes.

"Besides the rock, what is it?" Merida asked

"Its a letter" Hiccup answered as he reads it.

"Well? What does it say?" Punzie asked. After Hiccup reads the letter, he answered "It says that we have to go to our secret hideout asap"

"Secret hideout? Since when did we have a secret hideout??" Merida said confusingly

"Who's it from?" Punzie asked

"Its from Jack, and knowing that goofball, he probably meant Santa's workshop." Hiccup answered

"Okay, well what are we waiting for? Chief, go turn into a dragon already!" Merida exclaimed as she puts her hand on his shoulder

"But we're suppose to hangout here!" Punzie pouted

"It can wait. After we attend this meeting, we could go straight to this place and resume our plans." Hiccup said as he remove Merida's hand on his shoulder, "Now, just go back a bit so that I could transform."

Hiccup took a deep breath before slowly turning into his dragon form that is as dark as night. He let out a fearsome roar before turning towards the girls and signalling them to hop on.

"Oh my gosh! This is going to be amazing!" Punzie squealed before hopping on him

"Oh, that's right, this is your first time riding this beast" Merida chuckled making hiccup roll his eyes

"Yup! Now come on already!"

Merida patted the dragon right after she got on him "Good boy!" she said earning an annoyed growl

"Onward my trusty reptile!" Merida exclaimed followed by Rapunzel, "Mush!". And with that, he flew as fast as he can, making sure that the girls are not enjoying the ride.

To be continued...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, small discussion:

Snow Queen is her title, Elsa is her name, and creating "unity" is what she do, like family bonding and such (she doesn't spread love, because spreading love is the cupid's job and if I take it, he'll get mad at me). 50% of the children knows her as someone scary because of the false stories they heard about her, but in all reality, she is just lonely and needed some love. 40% of the children doesn't know her and only 10% knows her and believes that she is nice.

Night Dragon is his title, Hiccup Haddock is his name, and protecting and guiding animals is what he do, like the lorax but instead of trees, its with animals and he guides the animals to protect good people. When he turns in to a dragon, he looks like toothless. 60% believes in him, 30% doesn't know him, 10% believes that he is just another scary creature of the dark. His friends likes to call him "Chief"

Archer is her title, Merida is her name, and spreading bravery is what she do. She is a fighter, her power is summoning weapons like a bow and arrow, swords, shields, spears, mace and more. 50% believes in her and 30% doesn't know her and 20% believes that if you're being a big wuss, she would go after you, which is something that makes her laugh.

Golden Flower is her title, Flower for short, but others would call her Sundrop or Healer, sometimes Sunflower, Healing sun, Healing flower or even Healing SunFlower. (Kidding. So many names, I know.) Her name is Rapunzel, nickname is Punzie, but her friends like to tease her as Goldilocks. Moving on, spreading miracles is what she do, specifically healing the very sick and injured. 70% believes in her, and thus believing on the rumors that giving a sunflower to the sick would help them heal, while 30% doesn't know her.

All of them already knows their past lives.