Meanwhile pt2

// 3rd person pov //

[At Bunny's Warren]

Bunny huffed as he stood up and stared at the enourmous piles of easter eggs. "That should be enough eggs to last the whole year."

"Oh yeah. Say, what are in these eggs? And why do they have legs?"

"That is none of your business, red. And will you stop juggling them?! Put them down before you break em!" Bunny told Merida who just stopped juggling five eggs.

Merida rolled her eyes and groaned as she place the eggs back in their pile.

"Well? You're done! What are you going to do now? Just wait for easter to come?" Merida asked boredly

"Yup. I'll just have to watch over these eggs for one whole month."

"Seriously? Just that? Don't you get bored?"

Bunny simply ignored the red head lass making Merida squint her eyes at him.

"You really need to get out and learn how to have fun."

"I don't have time for fun."

"Bunny, you have one month before easter! Stop being so boring!"

"Oy, don't ever call me bunny. And I am not boring." Bunny said sternly making merida smirk

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it, huh cotton tail?" she teased while playing with his tail

"QUIT IT!"

"Make me, Whiskers!" Merida taunted causing Bunny to yell in frustration and tried to grab her but she quickly dodged him

"Missed me!" she teased, Bunny tried to grab her again

"Too slow" she laughed and sticked her tongue out trying to taunt him more. He tried to tackle her this time but missed making him fall on the ground.

"Oh, that was close! -NOT!" she teased and flicked his forehead. Bunny growled in annoyance.

"I'm gonna get you Red!!" he charged at her but she jumped over him. He turned around only to be greeted by Merida's hand on his nose.

"Got your nose!" she laughed and ran away from him.

"YOU!" he chased after her.

It was like they're playing tag where Bunny could never win.

Surprisingly, no eggs were harmed, and they were able to have some fun.

[With Jack]

Jack flew from town to town in the middle of the night, spreading winter all over while carrying Elsa on his back.

"How do you like this speed, my Snow Queen?" he teased.

Elsa simply sighed and enjoyed the cold winter wind on her face.

"I miss this..." she purred and held on to Jack tighter making him blush slightly.

He gently flew higher, passing through the clouds, earning a clearer view of the night sky.

"Wow..." Elsa stared at the thousands of stars that was lighting up the dark sky. The moon was nowhere to be found, but it didn't bother them since it was only natural.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Jack asked as
he stared at her, mesmerized by her beautiful blue eyes that was full of wonder.

"It sure is.."

"Just like you."

Elsa's smile faded, "Uhm.. I think I'm ready to get down now" she said awkwardly, this made Jack worry.