Hide and Freeze

// Elsa's pov //

First Fear,... Then Anger. 

I suddenly woke up in cold sweat, gasping for air.

I clutched my head, trying to remember my dream... or nightmare? All I could remember is a dark deep voice that sent chills down my spine saying "first fear, then anger." ... What does it mean??

Sighing, I glanced over the clock to see that its only 2:57am. I lied back down placing my forearm over my eyes "What is wrong with me?" soon I went back to sleep. 

Morning came and I was woken up by the sweet smell of freshly baked cookies. My tummy grumbled and so I quickly got out of my bed, took my cloak and opened the door.

Coincidentally, all four of us opened our doors at the same time. We all squinted our eyes at each other knowing that we are all thinking about the same thing. 

Those cookies are mine.

// 3rd person pov //

Before anyone could make their move, Elsa froze their feet and sprinted through the unbelievable long hallway. 

Rapunzel caught her foot using her hair making her trip, she smirked until Hiccup flew above them using his dragon wings. Rapunzel also got a hold of his foot, dragging her along with him, also dragging Elsa along with them. 

"WOAH HEY!" Elsa tried climbing Rapunzel's hair 

"HEY! STOP PULLING MY HAIR!" 

"GET OFF MY FOOT!" Hiccup tried kicking them off but only causing them to fall on the ground. 

The three struggle as they tried to keep each other farther away from the end of the hallway. 

"WAIT!" Hiccup shouted "Where's Merida??" 

They looked back and front to see no sign of the red head. They looked up to see a rope tied to an arrow that was pinned at each end of the hallway. 

The three of them ran out of the hallway to see Merida eating the last cookie. 

"Mmm, that was the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had! Oh hey guys! What took you so long?" 

The three little fools stared at the smirking champ as they slowly drop down on the floor. 

North came in with a fresh batch of cookies earning the attention of the three. "Since Merida finished the whole batch of cookies, I made new ones!" Elsa, Hiccup, and Rapunzel ran to the table like little kids. 

"But we ran out of chocolate chips, so here are some plain ones!" The three of them sighed of disappointment and just dealt with it. It still tasted good, but it would be better with chocolate chips.

North went back to his office, leaving the four of them at the table.

"So, what do you guys plan on doing today?" Merida asked

"Play tag?" Punzie suggested "NO RUNNING IN THE WORKSHOP!" North shouted from his office.

"Hide and seek?" Hiccup suggested 

"I'm okay with that" Elsa responded, "Me too" followed by Rapunzel

"Hide and seek it is! Hiccup, you'll be it since you were the one who suggested the game" Merida said as he lead him to a wall

"What? That's not fair!" the girls laughed as they started to hide. 

"Count down to 10!" Punzie yelled, Hiccup groaned and started counting. 

Everyone started looking for a great hiding spot, Merida hid on top of a tower of toys, Punzie inside a huge worn out gift box, and Elsa inside a closet filled with costumes. 

As Hiccup finished counting down, he started searching for them and was having a hard time especially in a place like this. 

// Hiccup's pov //

Its been about 15 minutes now and I still haven't found them. I hopelessly stared at the whole place.

How could I find them in this giant mess?!

Toys everywhere, yetis and elves all around... But then I spotted some familiar red curls just on top of the huge tower of toys.

I brought out my wings and flew over the pile. I was so happy when I found Merida. She was playing a video game until she noticed my presence. 

"Oh hey Chief! You found me! Have you found Elsa and Punzie already?" 

"Uh, no. You're the first one I found." 

"Oh! okay, well go find the others then! I'll just be here playing, come back when you found them!" she said as she continued playing the game. I gave her a blank expression before rolling my eyes and went back to find the other two. 

"Classic Merida" I mumbled as I landed. I kicked a rubber ball that I found and it rolled towards a huge worn out box that has golden hair sticking out of it. I smirked. 

Found you Punzie. 

Whistling casually as I walked towards the box. I ripped it open. 

"GOTCHA!" I expected to hear Punzie scream, startled at what I did, but all I got was something more shocking that it made me scream. 

// Elsa's pov //

I was hiding inside a closet that was just in a corner of the room. I could see everything that was happening through the small cracks inside. From the moment where Hiccup found Merida to the time when he ripped open the box where Punzie was at. 

When he ripped the box open, expecting to see a startled Punzie, we instead saw her frozen in her place with a frightened expression. Hiccup let out a scream that caught the attention of many. 

"Anna!" - ...

"No!" 

A quick flashback was played in my head, from the time when I first struck Anna with my powers to the time she got completely frozen trying to save me. 

I stumbled back a bit, clutching my head trying to forget about what happened in the past. 

The closet I was in suddenly became darker, no source of light can be seen. Then a deep dark laughter was echoing all over. 

"Who's there?!" I panicked. 

"Oh Elsa. You will never be fitting to be a Guardian." 

I started to hyperventilate a bit. I tried getting out of the closet but it won't budge. 

I screamed for help but it seems that no one could hear me. "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE, LET ME OUT OF HERE!" 

"It's no use, my dear. Just give in to fear."  then I felt two cold hands covering my eyes.

I screamed and froze the entire closet, breaking it apart. I stumbled down on the ground and looked back to the closet only to see nothing but some black sand crawling its way inside the wooden floor. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" North shouted. I watched him as he stared at Rapunzel's current state, to what I've done to the closet, then at me. 

"Elsa, what did you do?" North asked me in a stern disappointed tone. 

Everyone's eyes are set on me,... Similar to how the people back in Arendelle used to look at me when I first revealed my powers. 

A monster. 

To be continued...