Playing Safe

// Hiccup's pov //

It was cold... And dark... I felt weak.

I can feel myself getting frozen.

Before anything else happened, I gathered up all the strength that I could get and transformed into my dragon form.

I let out a loud vicious roar and fired plasma blast all over the dark place. Finally the darkness faded away and I can see everything again.

I was still at Santa's workshop, and everyone was still here, and..... Everyone is looking at me... With... Disbelieved faces...

Oops...

I realized that I've made a huge mess due to my plasma blast. Ashamed, I transformed back to human form.

// 3rd person pov //

Everyone in the workshop was shocked after seeing Hiccup's sudden tantrum.

Hiccup stood awkwardly as everyone stared at him.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "I-I was... Uhmm... I had a blackout?"

North, Bunny, Tooth, Sandy, Jack, and Elsa looked at each other.

North sighed while rubbing his temple. "This is giving me a headache. We need to do something about Pitch, he is acting fast! We don't know what he is planning."

"We need to plan something, fast!" Tooth said.

"We also need to be smart about this, don't be too hasty, mate." Bunny added.

North scratched his beard as he thinks of a plan. "We don't know what Pitch is planning on doing, so until we get an idea of it, we guardians much continue with our duties. Now, one can't keep an eye to all four of them, so each one of you must be with one of them."

"Should I call Merida and Rapunzel?" Tooth asked

"No. Surely they'll be asking questions, and we don't have time for that. Just explain everything once you get back on your duties with them." North answered.

"So, do we get to pick who we are going to be with?" Bunny asked.

North laughed for a while before saying a straigh "no". "Bunny, you'll take Merida, Hiccup will be with Tooth, Rapunzel with Sandy, and Elsa with Jack. I made sure that all of you get to be with the one that could help you with your duties as guardians. Now, CHOP CHOP! We have work to do!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, and what about you? You don't get to be any of them?" Bunny argued

"Like Jack said, I am "The Boss" and as boss, I get to decide." he smirked.

Bunny glared at Jack who was pretending to be unaware of what's happening.

North continued, "and besides, I already have a bunch of yeti's and elves to deal with. Now, no more arguments, just get your partners and return to your duties."

Bunny groaned before hopping off to get Merida, Sandy followed behind him. Hiccup and Tooth flew towards Tooth's palace, and Jack quickly flew out of the workshop carrying a screaming Elsa.

North watched as the eight of them left the workshop. He went back to his office and continued working while thinking of a plan to stop Pitch.

[At Tooth's Palace]

Tooth and Hiccup finally reached the palace.

"Wow..." Hiccup said in awe as he stared at the place. Baby tooths flying everywhere carrying teeths and keeping them on a case.