Don't follow me.

-Narrator: Hiccup.

''Damnit! I'm hit!'' I shouted.

Another fireball passed next to my left wing, thankfully it didn't catch fire. I turned right as I saw Mark coming from behind to save me. A couple of cannon rounds worked the treat.

The number of dragons was lowering to safer levels, but the fatigue and the damage on our planes was making it harder every moment.

The fight was on for a long half hour when the rest of the dragons decided to run away. I saw the ones left alive retreat and fly to their homes. Only one of them stood against us, not willing to let us live.

The Night Fury.

''Watch out!'' I heard Mark shout behind me. The obscure creature dove on me, landing a direct hit on the tip of one wing. The controls were damaged but I was still able to fly somewhat OK. Then, I saw Mark chasing the dragon down but with no results. He leveled the plane and worked some speed.

''Suddenly, his engine exploded.

The loud noise spread over the skies, sparks and smoke were coming out of the radiator and the exhaust. His speed dropped drastically; I had to make several hard turns to get next him. ''The engine is on his last stand. I can barely maintain the speed! I need to land.'' He told me. We looked for the Night Fury but he didn't appear anywhere. ''I think he scaped!'' I assumed.

After that, we descended to almost sea level and got to the island. We were making it over the mountain to aligne with the runway when, suddenly, the black dragon showed up from behind and grabbed my rudder.

''Oh crap!'' I reacted. I pulled the controls to make a hard turn. When the turn was finished, I faced back and the dragon had dissapeared. ''Where is he?''

I saw him gliding under Mark's plane.

-Narrator: Toothless.

''Time to finish you.''

I said before striking the machine's belly with my tail. The metal corrugated against the thick, black, scales and the craft tumbled. Then, I grabbed the front part with my claws and made several cuts in it. The smoke didn't bother me as I pierced with my fangs the engine and bit it hard. More smoke came out, but this time, the part that was spinning before stopped.

The machine had lost his power source; now it was time to put it and his rider to rest. I climbed to the top of the craft and teared the propeller off the rest of the machine. I looked at the pilot in the eyes.

''Remember me?'' I whispered, though I knew he couldn't understand me.

And I jumped off the plane.

I was pretty sure that it was already doomed, but I continued gliding behind it anyway, just in case...

Suddenly, I saw the other machine flying behind me towards the first one. ''You you are not.'' I thought, but then, I witnessed the pilot's face.

He was crying.

He had the most horrified exression you can ever imagine and more. I knew that they were friends, but that face... they were more.

I broke to them and went vertical.

I would let them say their last words to each other before I kill them both.

I leveled myslef and waited.