Chapter 1: Who is that guy?

Elsa's P.O.V
     I'm Elsa, I'm a mermaid. I don't remember anything from my past. But I can tell you this. That all I remember is drowning. And my friend Ariel saved me. I'm swimming to an old sunken ship with my friends: Olaf, Ariel, and Flounder. Me and Ariel were both mesmerized by all human things. But before we could go into it a big shadow shows up. Me and Ariel decided to check it out. As I looked at the big thing from above the water, I had no idea what it was. I knew Ariel had the answer to it. "What is that huge thing?" I asked Ariel. She looked over at me and told me what it was and how it worked.
  "It's a big ship. The human's use it to for transportation over the water." Ariel said. Wow! A ship. I bet life on land would be so cool! "You want to go and check it out?" I ask Ariel. Ariel grinned at me. "Definitely." Me and Ariel swim to the ship and we both grab onto the rail that was on the ship. When we got to the end of the last rail we look through this hole and see bunches of humans. I saw so many wonderful things. Then my eyes laid on a human with white hair and blue eyes. He looked like I knew him from somewhere but I couldn't remember. Then I feel Ariel nudge me with her arm.
        "What?" I ask Ariel. She points with her finger and I follow to where her finger is pointing at. It's at another human with black hair and blue eyes. "That guy right there. He's so dreamy." Ariel says looking at him.

Third P.O.V
         All of a sudden a big storm approachs the ship. The seas are so rough that it throws Ariel and Elsa off of the ship. Then lightning strikes the ship and a fire starts. There was gunpowder on the ship and the ship explodes. And the 2 humans with black hair and blue eyes and the white hair and blue eyes fly off of the ship and into the water.

Elsa's P.O.V
            Suddenly I see the 2 humans on some wood. I nudge Ariel and she turns and I point to the 2 humans. When Ariel looks at them I see them both go underwater. "We have to save them." I tell Ariel. We dive under and swim to them. I grab the one with white hair and Ariel grabbed the one with black hair and we swam them to the shore. I wanted to check just make sure that he was okay and alive. "Is he?" I ask Ariel. She checks his chest just make sure. Then she checks the other humans chest. "Nope. Look their still breathing. They are so beautiful."
      I started to sing so that he would wake up. But I also hear Ariel singing to the human with black hair. I knew the human with the white hair could hear me.

Deep in the meadow under the willow, a bed of grass, a soft green pillow lay down your head and close your eyes, when you wake the sun shall rise.

     Then he started to wake up. "Ariel! We have to go before they notice us." I tell Ariel. Me and Ariel go back into the water, but we keep on watch them. I knew that white haired human from somewhere. But where from? I decided to ask Ariel. "Ariel?" I ask her. "Yes, Elsa?" Ariel says looking at me. "I think I know that white haired boy. But I don't know where from. Do you..."
I said but then something weird happened.
       I started to see images in my head. And I also saw the boy. "I love you Elsa." The boy said. "I love you too." I said. Then the image were gone. "Elsa! Are you okay? What did you see?" Ariel asked me worried. I look at her. "I think I saw a vision from my past. But I'm not for sure." I said touching my head.
     "Come on, Elsa. I know someone who can help." Ariel says guiding me.

Thank you everyone for reading my last book, Forbidden love- A Jelsa\Mericcup story. It means the world to me that you guys are reading my books. So this is my first ever Jelsa mermaid book. I just hope you guys like it. I'm out of here, guys. Peace!