Chapter 3: I can't get that voice out of my head

Jack's P.O.V
       Ever since I heard that voice. I couldn't help but think, I wanted to find this girl and marry her. Eric, my stepbrother. Is having the same feeling as I am. I just wish I knew where to look for her. Then I saw Anna come out of the castle. "Guys, you've been out here all morning." Anna says. "What's wrong, Jack?" Anna ask me. "Sigh. Well, I searched everywhere for that girl that sang to me, but she's nowhere to be found." I say. I look up at Eric and he's playing his flute.
     Then I look over at Anna and her eyes are wide with excitement. "What? What's wrong, Anna?" I ask her. She points over to a big rock. I follow to where her finger is and I see somebody behind the rock. But there are 2 people behind it. "Hey, you two." I say.

Elsa's P.O.V
       "Ariel, come on please. I need to see them." I begged Ariel. She looks at me and finally gives in. "Fine. But as long as get to see that human with black hair and blue eyes." Ariel says. So, me and Ariel swim to the surface. I look around for Jack. But I don't see him until Ariel nudges me and points me in the direction. "Their they are. It's so cool to see humans up close like this." Ariel says in amazement. Then I spot a human with strawberry hair and turquoise eyes. That must be my sister.
    She's so beautiful up close. Then I see her look at me and point. "Um, Ariel. We've been spotted." I say poking Ariel. But before we could dive back into the water. Jack calls out to us. I don't go close to the shore because I don't want Jack to see my tail. Then I see him poke the human with black hair and they jump from rock to rock until they get to ours. "Hide your tail, Ariel." I whisper to her. She hides it before they get over to us. "Hello there." Jack says. "Hi."
     I say nervously. Jack looks at me with interest then with amazement. "You look familiar? Do I know you from somewhere?" Jack says. I knew he would say that. Because he think he knows me from when I sang to him. "You could say that." I said. Then Jack smiles at me. "I knew it. Your the one I've been looking for. What's your name?" Jack says excited. I was hoping he would know me from when I was human but I guess not.
"My name is Elsa." I say.

Jack's P.O.V
     "My name is Elsa." Elsa says. Then images start to appear in my head. They showed me and Elsa. But that's impossible. Hans said that Elsa is dead. "Wait, hold on you said your name is Elsa?" I ask her. She looks at me and smiles. "That's right." Elsa says. I look at her face they her eye color is blue. Just like the Elsa I knew. "Well, why don't you come into the castle and we can talk." I said offering my hand.
      But she didn't take it. "I'm sorry, but I can't." Elsa said. I couldn't let her get away from me like this. "Please come." I beg her. She looks at me and shakes her head. "I'm sorry, but I can't." Elsa says backing away from me. I feel kinda sad. "Will I ever see you again?" I ask hopeful. She smiles at me. "Maybe." Elsa says.
   She so beautiful. But I don't know why she couldn't come up on the beach.

Elsa's P.O.V
      "Whose the girl on the beach?" I ask Jack. Like I knew who it was already, but I just wanted to ask. "Oh, that's Anna. She's just visiting the castle for a week." Jack said. I smile to myself, because I really wanted to talk to her. "May I talk to her?" I ask. I wanted to catch up on how everything was between us. "Yeah, of course you can talk to her. Anna, come here. Elsa wants to talk to you." Jack says. It kinda looked like Anna was a little lost in thought.
       "Wait, what?" Anna said confused. Jack laughed a little at what Anna did. "I said Elsa wants to talk to you." Jack said.

Anna's P.O.V
    I thought I was going crazy on what Jack just said. Because from what Hans told me that Elsa is dead. But I had to be sure. So I jumped from rock to rock until I got to the rock where Jack, Elsa, Eric, and another girl with red hair and blue eyes. I look over at Elsa. But she looks exactly like my sister. "Hi, Elsa. How are you?" I ask. She smiles really big at me. "I'm good. How about you?" Elsa says. "I'm fine thanks." I said.
       The girl with the red hair and blue eyes comes over to Elsa and pokes her. "Elsa, we have to go." The girl with red hair said. Elsa looked kinda sad. "Okay, Ariel. Well, see you tomorrow maybe." Elsa said. I felt kinda sad that Elsa and Ariel are leaving. "Bye, guys." I said. "Bye, Ariel." Eric said smiling. I giggled because I could see that Eric is blushing. "Bye, Elsa." Jack said.
Elsa smiled at Jack and Jack blushed.
        "Bye, Jack." Elsa said. We got off of the rocks and went back up to the castle.

Elsa's P.O.V
   After they had disappeared from sight. We dived back into the water. I felt so happy inside that I got to talk to my sister and Jack. But I don't know if Jack knew who I was. After we were underwater. "Why didn't you tell them?" Ariel said a little bit mad. I knew what she was talking about. "Because I was hoping he would recognize me. Just by looking at me." I said. I look at Ariel and she groans. "No, Elsa. Everyone that ever knew you thinks you are dead. So, somehow we've got to do something. I know who to go to come on." Ariel says grabbing my hand.

Thank so much for voting my book. You don't know how much that makes me feel. I don't have any other ideas on a book for now but I'll let you know. And I'm grateful for all of you guys. I will see you guys later. Peace! ✌