Chapter 5: Their humans?

Elsa's P.O.V
    I lift my leg up just to make sure I'm not dreaming. I wiggle my toes. And smile. I remember all of my memories from when I was a human. I saw Sebastian, Olaf, and Flounder. "What will her father say? I know what he will say. He say he going to kill a crab that's what he will say." Sebastian says. "I'm going to march back straight home." But Ariel picks him up and starts to shake her head no and so do I. "And don't you two shake your heads at me. Maybe we convince Ursula and Iris to give your guys voices back and be home with the normal fish and just be just be. Sigh, just be miserable for the rest of your life's. Alright, I try to help y'all find those princes."
     Sebastian gives in. Me and Ariel kiss his cheeks. And then I think I remember having something else with me. Then I hold out my hand in the air and a snowflake comes out of my hand. I forgot that I had ice powers when I was a human. I touched myself and bam. I made myself a dress, the dress is blue. I tapped Ariel on the shoulder when she turned around and gasped! She was using her hands to tell me what she wanted. I think she asked me to make her a dress too. I shook my head yes. And she clapped her hands together in excitement. I touched her shoulder and bam! She had a dress, her dress is high-low purple on top with green on bottom. Then we hear a some sort of weird animal barking.
          Me and Ariel get up on some rocks. And then we hear voices. We look up and it's Jack, Eric, and Anna.

Jack's P.O.V
    I walk outside and see Eric playing in his flute. "Hey, Eric?" I ask. Eric stops playing his flute. "Yes, Jack?" Eric says. I think he knows what I'm going to say. But I say it anyways. "I think that girl we saw yesterday is the one who saved me. But I also think that she is Elsa. The one I dated. I don't think she's dead." I say. Eric looks at me. And I know he understands what I'm going through.
     "I know, Jack. But we can't be 100% sure just yet." Eric says. We look back up the path to the castle and see Anna walking Max. Max is Eric's dog. Anna was at the last step of the path when Max starts to pull. Anna tries to pull him back, but it's no use. Max breaks lose of the leash and Anna starts to fall. I caught her before she falls on the ground. "Thanks, Jack." Anna says. "Your welcome." I say. "Eric, I have no idea what's got into your dog." Anna says.
        "I guess we got to go and find him." Eric says. We walk in the direction Max went to. We walk for a little bit of the way when we hear Max. He comes back up to us and then turns back around. "What is it, boy?" Eric ask. Then I look up and see 2 girls on the rocks. I nudge Eric and he looks at me. Then he looks over at the rocks. "Is that who I think it is?" I ask Anna. "I think so. But we've got to be for sure." Anna says. I walk over to the girls to speak with them.
        "Hello. Wait you guys look familiar? Do I know you from somewhere?" I ask. They shake there heads yes. Then I remember this is Elsa and Ariel. The one me, Eric, and Anna met yesterday. But then I think this is the Elsa I dated. "Are you the Elsa I dated?" I ask.

Elsa's P.O.V
    When he asked me if I was the Elsa that he dated. I looked over at Ariel, and she looks at me and uses her hands to tell him yes, I am. So I look over at Jack and nod my head yes. Then Jack goes crazy with excitement. "Oh my gosh. I can't believe your alive. But that's impossible. But it's not. Because your right here in front of me. But you could be an imposter. I'm going to check." Jack say. He looks at my neck, that's where the snowflake necklace is on my neck. And he smiles. "You are her. So, how are you alive?"
     Jack says. I try to think of a way but I don't have my voice so I just touch my throat. "You can't speak?" Jack ask. I shake my head no. "Oh, you probably had a rough day. Come on, I will help up to the castle." Jack says. I see Anna and she looks at me. " Do you have ice powers?" Anna ask. I take my hand and a snowflake comes out of my hand. "You are my sister. I'm so glad to have you back Elsa." Anna says happily.
      I look back and I tap Jack on the shoulder. He looks at me and I point to Ariel. "Don't worry, Elsa. Eric's getting Ariel." Jack says. Jack carries me up to the castle and then I see a guy with side burns, red hair. I remember him, saw his hair and side burns when he grabbed me with the 2 other guys. He looked at me and scowled at me. I give the death glare. Because I don't want him touching me again. Then heard Anna tell him something. "You were wrong, Hans. My sister is alive. And for lying to me and Jack this is what you get." Anna says.
      She forms her hand into a fist and punches him. I start to laugh. Then Jack took me to my room where I will be staying.

Thank you so much for voting this book and reading it. Now I need your opinion I'm thinking about making a book that has Kristoff and Anna. But I'm not for sure if I should make it. Could you comment and tell me what you think. Should I make this book? Yes or no. Let me know please. Now I don't know when the next chapter will be out because I've never gotten this far in a book before. So this one is one of my longest books. I'm out of here guys. Peace!✌