Chapter 4: You poor unfortunate souls

Elsa's P.O.V
    Ariel grabs my hand and we start to swims to this place I've never seen before. On the way there we pasted Sebastian, Flounder, and Olaf. "Where do you guys think you are going?" Sebastian says. "We are going to Ursula and her daughter." Ariel says without looking at Sebastian. "Ariel, Elsa. That's the sea witch and the sea witch's daughter. There's dangerous."          Sebastian says grabbing onto both of our tails. But of course it didn't work. When we came to the sea witch's lair it was really scary looking. There were these weird looking things. Then I heard a voices.
       "Come in, Come in, my childs. We mustn't lurked always. It's rude. One might question your upbringing. Hehehe." Ursula said. Then a younger one swam by me and looked just like her. I think it was her daughter. (Iris in media on the right) "Now then, you two are here because you guys have a thing for these humans, these um, Prince fellows, not that I blame y'all. They are quite a catch aren't they? Well, angelfishes. The solution of it is simple. The only way to get what you guys want is to become a human yourselves." The sea witch's daughter says. Me and Ariel both gasp. "You can do that?" I say.
         The sea witch and her daughter smile evily. "Our dear sweet children, that's what we do. It's what we live for. To help unfortunate merfolk, like yourselves. Poor souls, with no one else to turn to." The sea witch and her daughter say. I look over at them and they start to sing.

🎵We admit that in the past we've been a nasty
They weren't kidding when they called us, well, a witch
But you'll find that nowadays we've mended all our ways repented, seen the light and made a switch True? Yes.
And we fortunately know a little magic it's a talent we always have possessed
And here lately, please don't laugh we use it on the miserable, lonely and depressed (pathetic)
Poor unfortunate souls in pain in need
This one longing to be thinner This one want to get the girl and do we help them? Yes, indeed. Those poor unfortunate souls, so sad so true
They come flocking to our cauldrons crying, "Spells, Ursula and Iris please!" And we help them? Yes, we do.
Now it's happened once or twice someone couldn't pay the price and we're afraid we had the rake'em cross the coals Yes, we've had the odd complaint but on the whole we've been a saint. To those poor unfortunate souls🎵

    Then they stopped singing. "To remain human forever they've got to kiss you. But if you don't kiss you before the sun sets on the third day. You two will turn back into mermaids. And you will belong to us." Ursula and Iris say. Then me and Ariel hear Sebastian say, "No, Elsa and Ariel." But they got tied up by the stingrays and eels. "Have we got a deal?" Ursula and Iris said. I really don't have a reason to be in the sea. I don't have anyone to love. Everyone I love is on land. "If I become human, I'll never be with my father and sisters again." Ariel says sadly.
       "But you'll have your man. Life's full of tough choices, innit? Oh- and there is one more thing. We haven't discussed the subject of payment." Ursula and Iris said. "But we don't have any" Me and Ariel say but are cut off by Ursula and Iris. "We are not asking for much. Just a token, really, a trifle. What we want from you is your voices." Ursula and Iris emphasize the word voices. "Our voices." Me and Ariel gasp. "No more singing, talking, zip." Ursula and Iris say.
       "But without our voices, how can we" Me and Ariel say then get cut off by Ursula and Iris again. "You guys have your looks! Your pretty faces! And don't underestimate the importance of body language. Ha!" Ursula and Iris say throwing their heads back. Then they continue with singing.

🎵The men up there like a lot of blabber they think a girl who, gossips is a bore Yes, on land it's much preferred for ladies not to say a word and after all, dearies, what is idle prather for? Come on, they're not all that impressed with conversation true gentlemen avoid it when they can but they dote and swoon and fawn
On a ladies who's withdrawn it's she holds her tongue who get, there man. Come on, you poor unfortunate souls, Go ahead! Make your choice! We're a very busy womens and we haven't got all day it won't cost much just your voices! You poor unfortunate souls it's sad, but true
If you want to cross the bridge, my sweets you're got to pay the tolls Take a gulf and sign the scrolls! Flotsam, Jetsam, Cloak, Dagger, now we've got them, boys.
The bosses are on a roll.
These poor unfortunate souls!🎵

Ariel's P.O.V
   Me and Elsa just signed the scrolls. And then Ursula and Iris made them disappear. Then they started to say some weird words that me and Elsa didn't know. Ursula and Iris then made us sing. Me and Elsa started singing, they told us to keep singing then a spell hand goes down both of mine and Elsa's throats and pulls out our voices. Iris got Elsa's voice and Ursula got mine. Then a bubble formed around me and Elsa. And we started to form legs. We couldn't swim to the surface. So, Olaf helped Elsa and Sebastian and Flounder helped me up to the surface because humans can't breathe underwater like mermaids can. We reach the surface and we were by the rocks. Me and Elsa couldn't believe it. We are humans. Now, Elsa can finally see Jack and Anna. And I can see Eric.

Thank so much for reading the last chapter. I wanted to use the song from the little mermaid, but I added Ursula a daughter. Her name is Iris. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm out of here guys! Peace!✌