Chapter 9: The end

Jack's P.O.V
I can't believe what I saw. The one I was about to marry turned from a brown haired girl to a black haired girl. Then she grabbed Elsa. "Elsa!" I say as soon as they dive back in the water.

Elsa's P.O.V
Me and Ariel were being dragged into the water by Iris and Ursula. "Poor little princesses - it's not you we're after. We've a much bigger fish to -" Ursula and Iris say, but are cut off by someone. "Ursula and Iris, stop!" King Triton says angry. I look down and see Sebastian huff at Ursula and Iris. "Why, King Triton! Ha ha ha - How ARE you?" Ursula and Iris fake laugh. King Triton doesn't look like in the joking mood. "Let them go." King Triton says forcefully. "Not a chance, Triton! There mine now! We made a deal."
Ursula and Iris say. Ariel looks very upset with herself for doing that. "Daddy, I'm sorry! I - I - I didn't mean to. I didn't know -" Ariel said trying to break the eels grip. King Triton attacks our contracts with a fierce blast from his trident, but it didn't work. Ursula and Iris start to laugh evily behind our contracts. "You see? The contract's legal binding and completely unbreakable - even for YOU. OF course, we always was a girl with an eye for a bargain. The daughter of the great sea king is very precious commodity. But - We might be willing to make an exchange for something even better. . . ." Ursula and Iris say.

Jack's P.O.V
Me and Eric both get into a rowboat to save Ariel and Elsa. "Eric and Jack! What are you doing?" Our mom yells at us. I don't look at my mom. "Mom, we've lost them once. We aren't losing them again." Me and Eric say.

Ariel's P.O.V
Suddenly the contracts go around both me and Elsa. We start to shrink. "Now! Do we have a deal?" Ursula and Iris say. To my horror my dad signs both of mine and Elsa's contracts. "Ha! It's done then." Ursula and Iris say. We are released and both of mine and Elsa's contracts go around my dad. "No. . . . Oh, No!" Me and Elsa say upset that my dad did that for us. Then we see that creature that was in Ursula and Iris lair. "Oh, your majesty. . . ." Sebastian says sadly. "Daddy?"
I say concerned for him. I then see Ursula and Iris pick up the two crowns that were laying on the sea floor. "At last, it's ours. Ho, Ho. . . ." Ursula and Iris start laugh. I suddenly feel very angry that Ursula and Iris turned my dad into this. "You - You monsters!" I say grabbing Ursula hair and Elsa is grabbing Iris's hair. "Don't fool with us you little brats! Contracts or no- AAAAHH!" Ursula and Iris scream in pain. I look up and see Eric and Jack. "Why you little trolls!" Ursula and Iris yell at Eric and Jack. "Eric and Jack! Eric, Jack look out!" Me and Elsa yell a warning at Eric and Jack.
"After them!" Ursula and Iris yell at Flotsam, Jetsam, Cloak and Dagger. They start to attack Eric and Jack. Sebastian looks a bit mad. "Come on." Sebastian says to Flounder and Olaf. They swim to Eric and Jack. "Say goodbye to your sweethearts." Ursula and Iris say pointing their tridents at Eric and Jack. I have to stop Ursula. I grab Ursula hair and it makes her miss and hit Flotsam and Jetsam. And Elsa grabs Iris's hair and makes her miss and hit Cloak and Dagger. "Babies! Our poor, little poopies!" Ursula and Iris start to grow.

Elsa's P.O.V
I get to the surface and there is Jack. He swims to me. "Jack, you have to get away from here!" I say concerned for him. He just shakes him head no and keeps on holding me. "No, I won't leave you." Jack says determined. Then suddenly a hear a rumble. And then me and Jack are spilt apart. There's a big laugh and it's Big Iris. We both jump into the water. "You pitiful, insignificant, fools!" Iris says. I see she is going to the wedding boat. "Look out!"
Jack says. Everyone on the ship is jumping off of it and into the water. "Now I am the ruler of all the ocean! The waves obey my every whim! The sea and all its spoils bow to my power!" Iris says starting to make a whirlpool. "JACK!" I say as I fall into the whirlpool.

Jack's P.O.V
I get on a old ship and see that Iris is trying to blast Elsa. "So much for true love!" Iris says as she raises the trident to blast Elsa. But I ram the ship into Iris causing her to die. I look to my left and Eric has done the same thing to Ursula. I jump off of the ship and swim to the shore.

Third Person
As soon as Iris and Ursula go down into the sea. The trident falls back to Triton and all the people who signed contracts with Ursula and Iris become mermaids and merman again.

King Triton's P.O.V
As I look at Ariel and Elsa watch the two humans I kinda feel bad for them. "They really do love them, don't they Sebastian?" I ask. Sebastian looks at me and I know what he's about to say. "Well, it's like I always say, Your Majesty. Children got to be free to lead their own lives." Sebastian says raising his claw. I look back over at my youngest daughter and her friend. " You - always say that? (sighs) Then I guess there's just one problem left." I say sadly. Sebastian looks at me very confused. "And what's that, Your Majesty?" Sebastian says scratching his head. "How much I'm going to miss her."
I say sadly. I put my trident by the water to Ariel then to Elsa. Then they turn into humans. Elsa and Ariel have big smiles on there faces.

Elsa's P.O.V
As I'm watching Jack I feel something weird happen to me. I over at Ariel and she's glowing then legs appear. I look down and I see I have legs too. I smile really big and get of the rock and walk to Jack. When he looks at me I smile and run into his arms and we kiss. It then changes to out wedding day kiss. Everyone is happy for us, even my sister. I then see King Triton come up out of the water while it is gushing around him. Ariel hugs him. "I love you Daddy." Ariel says. I'm glad to be back with Jack and my sister once again.

Wow! I can't believe that the story is over. But I may make a sequel for this story. So please read this over, over, over again. Because some people will love this story. I thank everyone of you that read this story. I'm so happy that everyone liked this book. I will give you guys a update on when the sequel will be updated. Bye guys. Peace!✌

~Abigail