Chapter 7: Kiss the girl!

Elsa's P.O.V
  I wake up and hear a knock on the door. I then see Ariel wake up from the knocking on the door. I get up and open the door. It's Anna. "Hi, Elsa. Hey Ariel. I was just letting you guys know that breakfast is ready." Anna says. I thank her in sign language. And she leaves to the dining room. And I go to find something to wear. Ariel gets up and starts brushing her hair with the hairbrush I showed her last night. I can't seem to find anything to wear. I guess Ariel saw my tensed body. She sits me down in a chair and brushes my hair.
     And she puts my bangs up out of my face. I smile at her and then I think of something to do for Ariel's hair. I find a blue ribbon on the dresser and start brushing Ariel's hair, then I put her hair up in a ponytail. I take the ribbon and tie it into a bow. She looks in the mirror and gasp at herself. She loves what I did to her hair. I then go through my closet to find something for Ariel to wear. I find the perfect dress. (Picture in media on the left) I give it to her and she tries it on. It's so beautiful on her. Then Ariel looks through my closet for me to wear. She doesn't find anything. Then she tells me with her hands to use my ice powers. I twirl around while doing my powers and suddenly I have a dress. (Picture in media on the right) Alright we are already.

Jack's P.O.V
     I sent Anna 5 minutes ago to get Elsa and Ariel. And they aren't here yet. I wonder what's taking them so long. I hear the door open and see Elsa and Ariel. Wow! Elsa looks so beautiful in that dress. We sit down for breakfast before we go out on a tour of the kingdom. After we finish breakfast. Me, Elsa, Ariel and Eric go into a carriage. It felt so weird sitting beside Elsa again. I don't know why but it did, probably because I haven't seen her in 2 years.

Ariel's P.O.V
        Wow! I don't know what we were in but it was so cool. I decided to ask Eric what it was. He understood what I was asking. "It's a carriage. It helps us transport from place to place." Eric says. I then hear Flounder and Olaf say something. "Has he kissed them yet?" Olaf and Flounder ask. "Not yet." Sebastian says. Flounder and Olaf look a little disappointed. "Oh." Then we get off of the carriage to go dancing.
     Eric twirls me around. I see that Elsa is having a great time with Jack. Then we leave and go on a different carriage that has no driver I guess we drive it ourselves. "Hey, Ariel. Do you want to give it a try?" Eric ask holding a rein. I nod my head yes and flick the reins. And we start to go fast. Then their a cliff and we jump it and then we start slowing down. Eric looks at me in amazement.

Elsa's P.O.V
      Me and Jack are now in a lagoon. Eric and Ariel went in a different boat. I feel like these last two day have flown by. I feel like I will never be able to see Jack again if we don't kiss soon. Then a seagull flies on a branch and starts singing badly. I know that seagull anywhere. That's Scuttle. "Wow. Somebody should find that poor animal and put it out of its misery." Jack says. Scuttle looks at me and winks. I just put my hand to my head. "Jeez, man, I'm surrounded by amateurs! You want something done, you've got to do it yourself. First, we got to create the mood. Percussion... Strings... Winds... Words..." Sebastian says.
    Then he starts to sing.

🎵There you see her
Sitting there across
the way
She don't got a lot to
say
But there's something
about her
And don't know why
But you're dying to
try
You wanna kiss the
girl🎵

   I look to see Sebastian right by Jack on a cattail. Then he got off before Jack saw him. "Did you hear something?" Jack says curiously. I just shrug my shoulders.

🎵Yes, you want her
Look at her, you
know you do
Possible she wants
you too
There is one way to
ask her
It don't take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the
girl
Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Look like the boy too
shy
Ain't gonna kiss the
girl
Sha la la la la la
Ain't that sad?
Ain't it a shame?
Too bad, he gonna
miss the girl🎵

         I really wish I had my voice to speak to Jack but I don't. "You know I feel bad that I haven't been talking to you lately. But now that I'm talking to you have a question." Jack says curiously. I listen to what he has to say. "Well, I was wondering well since I haven't seen you for 2 years thinking you are dead. I was wondering if you would like to spend more time with me." Jack ask questionly. I shake my head yes. Jack smiles at me. "I'm glad." Jack says happy. Then I notice we go through a curtain of vines it was very romantic in here.
🎵Now's your moment
Floating in a blue
lagoon
Boy you better do it
Soon
No time will be better
She don't say a word
And she won't say a
word
Until you kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la
Don't be scared
You got the mood
prepared
Go on and kiss the
girl
Sha la la la la la
Don't stop now
Don't try to hide it
how
You want to kiss the
girl
Sha la la la la la
Float along
And listen to the song
The song say kiss the
girl
Sha la la la la la
The music play
Do what the music
say
You got to kiss the
girl
You've got to kiss the
girl
You wanna kiss the
girl
You've gotta kiss the
girl
Go on and kiss the
girl🎵

Ah, man. It's a cliff hanger. You guys will just have to wait until the next chapter to find out if Jack and Elsa kissed or not. I hope you enjoyed the book. I will be updating the next chapter tomorrow. Peace out guys!✌

~Abigail