Chapter 2: Daddy, we need your help

Ariel's P.O.V
        I grab Elsa's hand and we swim to the kingdom. I spot my dad on his throne. "Daddy!" I say swimming up to him and hugging him. "Hello, my dear. What can I help you with?" My dad says. I think of how I want to ask him to help my friend. "Daddy, we need your help with something." I say. He looks at me with concern and confusion. "We? Whose we?" He says with confusion. I take a deep breathe and swim behind one of the collums and grabbed Elsa's hand.
       "My friend, daddy. She needs your help." I say. My dad looks at Elsa. "What's your name, my dear?" My dad says.

Elsa's P.O.V
     I look at Ariel for answers but she just looked at me. "My name is Elsa. I'm a good friend of your daughter." I say shaking his outstretched hand. He looks at me wondering what was wrong. "I don't see nothing wrong with you." He says. Ariel rolls her eyes at her dad. "No, daddy. She needs help up in here." Ariel says pointing to my mind. Then his face grows sad. "You don't have any memories?" He looks at me with sadness. "I don't remember my past at all."
        I say. I felt really weird that I didn't have memories like Ariel. She had happy memories. "But she had this some sort of weird vision in her mind. Could you help her, daddy?" Ariel ask. He looks over at Ariel and he smiles. "Of course. Anything to help your friend. Come with me." He says. And we swim after him. I look around the room and its so fascinated. "Maybe this will help." He says holding something in front of me.    
     "What is it?" I ask looking at it with curiosity. "It's a symbol. Of a royal kingdom symbol of course." He says handing it to me. I took the symbol but nothing came to mind. "Nope. I still don't remember." I say handing the symbol to him. Ariel then hands him something. "Thank you, Ariel." He says. Ariel smiles at him. "Your welcome daddy." Ariel says.
        "Here." He says handing me a ring with a emerald on it. I look at it and putting it on my finger and it didn't give me anything. Not even a vision. "No." I say handing it back to him. "This is going to take a while." Ariel says annoyed. They tried everything from rings to food to symbols. But nothing was working. "This is the last thing, Daddy." Ariel says handing it to him. If this doesn't help me get my memories from my past. I don't know what will. He hands me the necklace and it has a blue diamonds with a snowflake. 
(The one shown in media) Then it happens again but this time. It's all of my memories.
*Flashback*
"Elsa, wow! You look so beautiful." A girl with strawberry hair and turquoise eyes. "Thank you, Anna."
*Flashback ended*
*Another flashback*
"Queen Elsa of Arendelle." A guard said in a green suit. "I'm going for a walk Anna." I said. "Let me come too." The girl with the strawberry hair and turquoise eyes said. "No, I want to walk by myself." I said. "You be careful, now. Okay, snowflake."
The boy with white hair and blue eyes said. "Don't worry about me, Jack. I will fine. I promise." I say kissing him. "Hey, before you go I got something for you." The boy with white hair and blue eyes says. "What is it?" I say. "Close your eyes." He says. I feel something cold on my neck and it's a snowflake necklace with blue sapphires in it. "Thank you, Jack." I say. "Your welcome." the boy with white hair and blue eyes says.
*Flashback ended*
*Another flashback*
I was walking on the beach when I got grabbed by 3 people. I tried to kick them or get free of there grip but I couldn't. Then they went to a bridge and threw me into the ocean. And my necklace was still on me. I hit my head against a rock. And started to drown. I tried to swim to the surface but I couldn't. Then I see a mermaid. It was Ariel, she touched my cheeks and put her lips on mine and blew air into them. She blew so much air that I could breathe underwater. She took me to the kingdom and used her dad's triton to turn me into a mermaid. I had a icy blue mermaid tail. And a blue icy type top.
*end of flashback*
     "Gasp! I know who I am."
I said to Ariel. Ariel smiled at me. "Does that mean you got your memories back?" Ariel says excited. "Yes." I said happily. "Where did you find this?" I asked Ariel. "I found it around your neck when you were drowning. I decided that it was dragging you down and it was too heavy so I took it off." Ariel says. Ariel hands it back to me and I put it on my neck. "Oh, and one more thing."
I whisper in Ariel's ear.
         "What?" Ariel whispers back. "I remember who that human with the white hair and blue eyes is." I whisper to Ariel. "Who?" Ariel whispers excitedly. "He was my boyfriend when I was a human." I whisper in her ear. Ariel squeals with excitement. "Thank you for all your help, King Triton." I say as I swim after Ariel. "Your welcome, Elsa." Ariel's dad says. After we are out of hearing from Ariel's dad. I tell Ariel what I'm thinking. "I need to see, Jack and my sister, Anna." I tell Ariel.

Thank you everyone so much for reading the last chapter of this book. I will probably update the next chapter today or tomorrow. It all depends. I hope you are enjoying the book so far. I'm out of here guys. Peace!✌