Chapter 8: I can't believe this is happening

Iris's P.O.V
          I look at my crysal ball and Jack and Elsa are about to kiss until Cloak and Dagger tip the boat over. They celebrate. "Whoa, hang on - I've gotcha." Jack says. I see Cloak and Dagger celebrate. "Nice work, boys. That was close one. Too close. Oh, she's better than I thought. At this rate, he'll be kissing her at sunset for sure." I say pushing bottles off of the shelves. Then my mom comes by me. "Iris, I have terrible news." Mom says. "What is it?"
     I ask. "That Ariel girl tried to kiss Eric as well but Flotsam and Jetsam stopped them just in time." Mom says. "It looks like we have to matter into our own hands." Me and Mom say. We start to laugh and we use Elsa and Ariel's voice to turn into humans. (Pictures shown in media, iris is on the right and Ursula is on the left)

Jack's P.O.V
      I walk outside to see Eric. He seems a bit quieter than usual. "What's wrong, Eric?" I ask. He looks up from playing his flute and sighs. "Well, a few hours ago me and Ariel almost kissed. But then something tipped the boat over." Eric says in frustration. I know how he feels. I feel the same way. "That happened with me and Elsa." I say. I look up and I see a light from Elsa's window, I also saw Elsa and Ariel. I look over and Eric was looking at the window too. I see him sigh and take out his flute. And he throws it into the ocean.
    "Come on, let's go and visit with them." Eric says. I nod in agreement, we start to walk back up to the castle but then me and Eric hears voices. It's very foggy but we see two girls and they are singing. Then I feel like I'm being pulled to the voice. But I try to fight but it's no use.

Elsa's P.O.V
      I hear a voice calling my name. It's Scuttle. "Ariel, Elsa! Elsa and Ariel, wake up! I just heard the news. Congratulations, kiddos, we did it!" Scuttle says excited. I'm very confused on what Scuttle is talking about. I bet Ariel is as confused as I am. "What is the idiot babbling about?" Sebastian says grumpy. "Right - as if you three didn't know, uh? The whole town's buzzin' about the princes gettin' themselves hitched this afternoon! You silly sidewalkers! I just wanted to wish you guys luck. I'll catch you later, I wouldn't want to miss it!"
      Scuttle says flying away. Me and Ariel are so happy that we twirl around then run down stairs. But we see two women named Vanessa and Caroline. I feel so heartbroken that I run back to my room and cry. It's late afternoon and I'm on the pier crying bitterly. So is Ariel. Why would Jack and Eric do this to us.

Scuttle's P.O.V
     I'm flying through the air humming to myself when I hear voices but it sounds like Elsa and Ariel. But it's not them. "What a lovely little brides We'll make, my dear will look divine. Things are working out according to our ultimate designs. Soon we'll have those little mermaids and the ocean will be our." Vanessa\Ursula and Carolina\Iris laugh evily into the mirror. I gasp. "The sea witch and her daughter! Oh no ... They ... I gotta ..." I fly off back to where Ariel and Elsa. "Ariel! Elsa! I was flying. I wa- of course I was flying - An' - I sa - I saw the watch and her watch daughter - the witch and her daughter was watchin' a mirror and they were singin' with a two stolen sets o' pipes! Do you hear what I'm tellin' you?
                   THE PRINCES ARE MARRYING THE SEA WITCH AND HER DAUGHTER IN DISGUSE!" I say worried.

Ariel's P.O.V
            I can't believe this is happening. I've got to stop this wedding. "Are you sure about this?" Sebastian ask. Scuttle looks at him like he's crazy. "Have I ever been wrong? I mean when it's important." Scuttle says. Flounder and Olaf look like they really want to help with something. "What are we gonna do?" Flounder and Olaf say. Then Ursula voice echoes in my mind as the sun drops. "Before the sun sets on the third day..." Me and Elsa jump into the water but we can't swim that well. Sebastian sends barrels into the water. "Elsa, Ariel grab on to that.
            Flounder and Olaf, get them to that boat as fast your fins can carry you guys." Sebastian says. Olaf and Flounder nod their heads in determination. "We'll try." As we leave Sebastian and Scuttle I hear Sebastian talk. "I've got to get to the sea king. He must know about this." Sebastian says determined. Then Scuttle feels kinda left out. "What - What about me? What about ME?" Scuttle says. Sebastian looks at him. "You - find a way to STALL THAT WEDDING!" Sebastian says before going into the water.
      That's the last of what I heard.

Ursula's P.O.V
              Everything is going perfectly. Nothing can stop me from becoming the queen of the ocean. I walk down the isle with Eric. But his dog, Max growls at me and I kick him with my heel. "Dearly beloved ... "

Elsa's P.O.V
       I hope we are on time to stop the wedding. "Don't worry Ariel and Elsa. Ugh - we - we're gonna make it. We're almost there." Flounder and Olaf say while trying to catch their breathes. I then hear someone talking. It's the priest. "Yes, um, do you Eric, take Vanessa, to be your lawfully wedded wife as long as you both shall live?" The priest says. Eric doesn't look like himself at all. I look at his eyes and he's under a spell using Ariel's voice. I then spot Jack on the other side with Iris. "I do." Eric says while under a spell. I also hear Jack say I do.
      Oh, no I'm doom. "Eh, and do you..." Priest says but gets interrupted by some animals. They fly over Ursula and Iris heads. "Great away from us you slime little - Oh, why you little -" Iris and Ursula say. But they try to protect the shell necklaces that are holding mine and Ariel's voices. But a animal dives down and pulls off both necklaces. Iris and Ursula try to catch them but the necklaces break the voices come back to us. Eric and Jack break out of their spells. "Elsa?" Jack ask. "Jack!" I say happy. I'm so glad to have my voice back. "I knew you could speak, but I didn't know you could sing." Jack smirks at me and rises his eyebrows while smirking.
     "Eric, Jack! Get away from them!" Iris and Ursula say in their normal voices. We get closer and closer to each other but before we could kiss it turns to sunset. "Eric and Jack, no!" Ursula and Iris yell at them. Then it happens I turn back into a mermaid and so does Ariel. I wanted to explain to Jack, but Iris grabbed me and Ursula grabbed Ariel. "So long lover boys!" Ursula and Iris say jumping into the water with us.

Am I not suppose to be up way after my bedtime and writing this. No, but I wanted to. So, I hope you enjoy it. The next chapter is going to be the last and finally chapter. I feel sad leave this book. I've worked on it for so long. I'm very grateful to all of you guys for reading this book. I also have a big announcement. So far on this book 115 people have read this book. That's like wow! So awesome for me. I will see you guys later. Peace out!✌

~Abigail