Chapter 6: Leave her alone, Hans

Elsa's P.O.V
      "This is the room you will be staying in." Jack says and sets me down on the bed. I wish I could tell me thank you. But I can't speak. Then I remember one day being in town with Jack, and there was a deaf person he was asking something in sign language. I took a lesson to learn sign language as a princess. I then remember the sign language for thank you. I took my hand to my chin and brought it down. He looked at me and he understood me. He brings his hand to head then he does like a half-circle with his hand to his chest. And then he leaves. I feel the bed it's really soft. I get up and then jump into it. I felt like the bed would shallow me whole. Then I hear a knock on the door.
         I get up off the bed and open my bedroom door. It's Jack's mom, I think. "Hello, my dear. Jack said that you would need a bath." She says. She glides me to the bathroom. And starts to run the water. I change out of my dress and get in. I've never knew that water could be so warm. I wonder where Ariel is.

Ariel's P.O.V
       I can't believe that I'm a human. I also can't believe Anna did that to Hans. I mean he did try to have Elsa dead. I can't believe Eric actually carried me to my room. I then got a bath. The water was so warm. I never knew water was so warm. Then the maids I think they are called helped me dry off. Then they gave me this pink dress to wear to dinner. (Picture in media on the right) I wanted to look for Elsa but it was time for dinner. So I followed the maids to the dining room. Then I saw Elsa. Wow, she looked so beautiful. She had a dress on too. Her dress is light blue.
      (Shown in media on the left) I bet she used her ice powers to make that dress.

Jack's P.O.V
      I was talking to Eric when suddenly he nudged me in the ribs and pointed. I looked up and there was Elsa. Wow! She was so beautiful in her dress. Then I heard another door open and it was Ariel. I nudged Eric and pointed. Eric was staring at her in awe. I walk over to Elsa and help her in her chair. "You look beautiful." I say. Elsa blushes and uses sign language to tell me thank you. I tell her back in sign language your welcome. Then dinner arrives.

Elsa's P.O.V
                  Ariel's dress was so beautiful. I look over and see Ariel pick up a fork to brush her hair with but I stop her and shake my head no. She puts the fork down and sighs. "Hey, Elsa. I was wondering if you would like a tour of my kingdom tomorrow?" Jack says. I nod my head. "That's fantastic. And Eric and Ariel come along too." Jack says. Ariel gets really excited. I get up from the table and walk to my room. But I'm stopped by someone. "Well, Hello there Elsa. It's nice to see you again."
         Hans says. I couldn't believe he talking to me after what happened a few years ago. I tried to walk away from him but he wouldn't let me go. "How are you still alive?" Hans says fiercely. I can't talk so I just shake my head no. "You will tell!" Hans yells at me. He rises his hand up in the air to slap me when I hear a voice. "Hans! Leave her alone!" Jack says forcefully. I look to see where Jack is and he is right between me and Hans. "Or what, Jack? Shoot ice at me, I'm so scared."
        Hans says faking a scary look. "Or I will make Elsa freeze you." Jack says. Hans couldn't believe what had just said. Then I hear a voice from my right. "What happened, Hans? Silvertongue turn to lead?" Anna says. I couldn't believe Anna said that to Hans, but it was pretty funny. Then Hans gives me the look, I give him the death glare. Then he leaves. "Are you okay?" Jack says turning to me. I nod my head yes. "I'm so glad your okay."
     Jack says hugging me. This time Jack lead me to my room. After Jack closed the door I decided to go to Ariel's room and show her what a hairbrush is. But then I hear a knock in my door. I get up from bed and open the door and I see Ariel standing there in a pink nightgown. I grab her arm and pull her in. She runs her fingers through her hair and then shrugs. I take her over to the dresser. And pick up a hairbrush. I show her the brush and she looks at it weird. Then I brush my hair with the hairbrush. And she smiles. I sit her down in the chair and brush her hair. Then I take off the dress I was wearing and put on my blue nightgown. Ariel decides to sleep with me.
       We get in bed and finally Ariel falls asleep. Then my eyelids start to grow heavy and then I fall fast asleep.

Wow! I can't believe I'm this far in writing a book. I'm just so proud of myself. Now, I'm sorry that I haven't been updating as fast as I should be on this book. But I think there will be a next chapter tomorrow. So, that's it. Peace guys. ✌

~Abigail