Chapter 3

"Cry!" Felix exclaims, hugging him. "What are you doing here?" He asks, which was muffled by Cry's gray T-shirt. Cry laughs, hugging him back.

"I could ask you all the same thing." Felix pulls away. I clear my throat.

"We are actually here to save Jack," I said softly, looking down at the ground.

"Jack's here?" I could hear the surprise in Cry's voice. I frown as Ken responds.

"That's what we were told. Jack was in this game." I look up as Cry's smile also turns into a frown.

"That's weird. I've been in this game for a while and had not one sign of him or his dark side." Wade moans.

"Please tell me that we weren't tricked into playing this game." Cry shakes his head as a howl was heard in the distance.

"You know what guys, we can all catch up later. Right now we need to get out of here before the rest of the pack shows up."

++++

I blink as Cry teleports us all in front of a creepy looking two story building. I shiver.

"This is the hotel that you were talking about?" Wade says in disbelief. Cry shrugs.

"Yeah, so what?" He asks, swinging open the door, letting us enter. There were two skeleton figures in the downstairs area. One was scrubbing away at a table while the taller one was yelling at the at the smaller one while it was sweeping.

"You need to put a bit more backbone in to it! The tables aren't going to clean themselves, ya know!" I cringe. Cry coughs and both of them look up.

"Ah, Cry! Welcome back!" The smaller one says, looking over at us. "Hey, Vinny! We have company!" The taller skeleton, Vinny, looks back.

"Oh goooooood god, does my hair look okay?" It asks, rubbing it's smooth skull. Felix rolls his eyes as the smaller one sighs.

"You don't have hair, Vinny."

"And you literally don't have balls!" Vinny retorts.

"Oookay," Cry says moving up the stairs quickly. "Come on!"

++++

What was nice about this old hotel was all rooms had showers, but there were only two beds in each room, which sucked. I ended up sharing a room with Ken.

We were all gathered in Cry's and Felix's room. Cry was explaining to us what had happened after we had left the game.

"....And that's how I ended up here." Cry finishes, looking around.

"Do you know where we are?" Cry nods.

"Of course, you're in the Underworld. The less.. Dangerous side of it right now," he adds, seeing Wade's face pale.

"So we are in the Underworld?" Wade asks, trying to grasp at the facts.

"Yup."

"Home to some of the most terrifying creatures?"

"Yup."

"Have you seen Jack?" I ask, cutting him off. Cry sighs.

"No matter how many times you ask me, the answer is still no. Though I have heard rumors about someone similar to him." I sit up straighter.

"Rumors?" He shrugs.

"They're just rumors probably nothing to get all excited about." I glare at him. Cry frowns. "Alright, alright. Rumor has it that in the darkest of the night, a green haired man walks the streets of Trisela in search of something. Now the only reason I think it's a rumor is because they say that the man is glowing green and is see through like a ghost."

"What if it's Jack's ghost?" Ken asks sounding awkward.

"I highly doubt it. Unless his eyes suddenly changed color than you're piss out of luck."

"Can we still check it out?" I ask eagerly. Cry shrugs.

"Sure, why not. But for now, I need to sleep."