Chapter 12

HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE!! *hugs PapaZombie* you're the best stepfather that a girl like me could ever ask for!!! Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy :)

*hugs everyone*

Kat

Anti stood up really fast. "How'd you get that photo!?" The Prince sighs.

"My maid brought it to my attention last night that someone sent a very urgent message to me. Apparently, she wasn't lying." My blood turns to ice.

"How in the world?" Felix starts to ask but stop.

"Where the hell is he?" Ken asks. We were all demanding answers. Prince Oakley rolls his eyes.

"Would you all please calm down for a second!" As soon as it fell silent, he continues. "I don't know who or what sent this, but I have a good idea of where he probably is. Have any of you heard of a place called The Abyss?" Anti frowns.

"I've heard rumors of that place, but I never thought it was real."

"Well, it is a real place."

"Um," Felix pipes up. "Can we have an explanation of the place or something?" Anti sighs.

"To keep it short, it is basically a place of no return." Wade nods slowly as if taking it in.

"Okay and how is it a place of no return?" Prince Oakley looks us all dead in the eyes.

"Because everyone who has ever went into The Abyss, never returned." Cry and Anti both nod in agreement.

I stand up. "And that's going to stop us, how?" Anti sighs.

"Mark, I know how much you want to dive in there and save Jack, but it's not that simple. It's a much more sinister place."

"How would you know?" Ken retorts. "Have you ever been there?"

"No and I never had any desire to until now."

"Then why don't we just go?" Bob asks, standing up.

"You guys aren't understanding!" Cry snaps. "The Abyss. Point of no return. You are likely to die!" Felix stands up followed by Ken and Wade.

"Cry," Felix says slowly. "Please know that I respect you a lot, I really do, but forgive me when I say I don't care about what you just said. If we die, we will die knowing that we, in some way, tried to get Jack back." Cry stands up.

"No, no," he sighs, lips turning into a small smile. "I figured you would say that to me. It's okay. It selfish for me to hold you back from getting your friend." Prince Oakley, who has been watching the whole time, finally says something.

"So you guys are going?" I nod.

"Hell yeah we are going!" The prince sighs.

"Then you're going to need this," we all watch in awe as a green heart pendant appears in his hand. He smiles and tossed it at me. I catch it. "From the rumors I've heard, you might need this for your friend. As long as he has been down there, I wouldn't be surprised if the madness has gotten to him yet."

I smile, staring at it in awe. The heart was guarded by a golden frame that curled towards the middle of it. Beneath the frame, the heart swirls in green smoke. It made it look like the heart was actually beating. I look at the prince.

"Thank you." Prince Oakley nods, smiling faintly.

"The Abyss is a harsh place for souls like you all." He turns towards Anti. "Do you know where it is?"

"Yes."

"Then I wish you all the best of luck. Have a safe journey and I hope to see you all again if you are able to return."