Chapter 20

"I need a sacrifice.." She trails on and on as we leave Giü. She was still holding me at point blank range.

Oh my freaking god. Could she please, shut up for two seconds?! Dark growls as I tried not to laugh at his statement. I could just kick her ass right here and now, but nooo. Antifuckingsepticeye decided to seal my blood and now I'm more than useless!!

Don't say that! I exclaim in my head, glancing over at the weird doll-like slave that the maid brought along with her. Anti only did what he thought was right. And you are not useless! You're keeping me calm and that's a plus right? He sighs.

I guess.... I just still believe that you were kidnapped.. Again. I shrug.

I'm kind of use to this by now.

++++

It was honestly no surprise when she brought me a creepy four story house. It even had its own basement.

She led me down to the basement where there was already a figure that sitting against the wall, chained.

At the sound of the door being opened, the figure looks up. I gasp.

"Cry?!" His busted lips made an "oh" as he realized who it was.

"Mark?" The maid giggles.

"I'm sure you'll have plenty of time for a reunion later." She points towards a smooth granite table. "Lay down."

I hesitate, earning a smack on the back of the head from the gun.

"I said. Lay. Down." I gulp, and did as she said. She chains my arms and my legs to the table to where I couldn't move. "That last thing I need is for you to escape before I sacrifice you tonight ~" and she left the room.

It was silent for a couple of minutes, finally I spoke.

"We thought you were dead." I heard him sigh.

"I thought... I thought I was dead too... Until I woke up here." Chains clang against each other signalling that he was moving. Where or how I don't know because all I can see are my arms when I turn my head to both sides.

"Everyone thinks you're dead. Felix was crying over your dead body!"

"I didn't know I was dead." Cry says, his voice full of pain. "Because when I shielded you from her bullet, all I saw was white. I was sure I had died." His voice cracks. "I would never hurt Felix like that! You know that as well as I do." I sigh, falling silent.