Chapter 6

For the remainder of the day, all I did was sleep, considering I was up most of the night. When I got back to the hotel, I was asked so many questions when they saw the twin knives, "Dismers" as the shopkeeper called it, sheathed in their pockets, strapped onto my legs over my jeans.

I told them about briefly about the shop. Turns out Alfino's Weapons wasn't all about weapons. The shopkeeper also gave me some armor that fit my role.

"It will shrink or grow bigger whichever form you take," he had told me. I was surprised. I didn't know that a Skin-Walker can shape-shift. Only into animals though, but they could still shape-shift and that was pretty cool.

Someone shaking me gently wakes me up.

"Hmpf?" I mutter, looking up. Felix smiles at me.

"Come on bro, get up!! We are going to go get Jack!" I sat up fast.

"It's already night?" He laughs.

"Yes!" His plain white shirt, by the sleeve was a small red cross. Something felt oddly strange about seeing it. I shake my head.

"Okay, give me a few seconds."

++++

When Cry teleported Trisela, it was the complete opposite of what I expected. I expected it to be crowded, thriving with NPCs. Instead it was a barren wasteland.

The streets were empty. There wasn't a single soul on the streets. Yes, some were lurking in the shadows but for the most part there wasn't anybody on the streets.

One street light flickers on and off, barely lighting up the place. There was a couple of buildings here and there but nothing really important.

"Follow me," Cry whispers softly. "And be sure to keep quiet, because I don't want to pick a fight with these creatures!"

We follow him, making sure to keep quiet. He stops at the second street over.

"W-wait, why did we stop?" Wade asks. Cry sighs, not bothering to answer his question.

"Hey!" He shouts. I glance over to see who he was shouting about.

Halfway towards the end of the second street, a figure turns around. A black cowl covers its body and face. Before I could even blink the figure instantly was standing in front of us. I take a step back in surprise.

"Didn't I tell you not to come looking for me?" My heart speeds up as I hear the Irish accent drift off of the cowled figures tongue. Could it be?

"I'm sorry, dude," Cry says, sighing. "But these guys are kind of persistent."

"Persistent as in?" No.. It couldn't be. It's too deep and dark to be his voice.

"As in they won't rest until they find Jack also." The cowled figure sighs.

"That makes two of us," it says. Sorrow was easily detectable in the voice. Felix gasps.

"Wait a minute! Are you.." The cowled figure pulls off the hood. I gasp, tears burning in my eyes.

Standing in front of me was someone who looks exactly like Jack. The only differences were the eye color, being able to see through him, the greenish tint glowing off of his skin and the dark voice.

The man smiles.

"The shadowed version of your friend?" He looks at us, bright green irises twinkling a bit. "Yes, I am. Let me introduce myself formally to you this time. My name is Antisepticeye but I go by Anti."

0.0 is anybody excited that they have found Anti? Why is Anti outside of Jack's body? Isn't he suppose to be in his head? XD sorry, you'll have to wait and see.

Besides, what do you think is going to happen?

Hugs for all of you guys,

Kat