Chapter 15

"Mark."

I moan, my head was fixing to explode. I was in pain, so much pain.

"What's happening to him?" Someone sighs, picking me up.

"So as you all know, Dark kind of took control over Mark's body," Anti's voice was loud. Too loud. I wince.

"So this wasn't Mark that over killed this bitch a couple of minutes ago?"

My heart pounds in my ears as I let out a whimper. Whoever was holding me pulls me closer to their chest. I heard their faint heart beat, which calmed me down a little.

"No," the voice rumbles in their chest. Anti was holding me again. "It was him but wasn't him."

"What do you mean?" Swedish accent. Felix.

"It was Mark, but he wasn't in control of his own body. You all remember Dark right?" Silence confirms that they remember. "Well, he isn't fully gone. Some of his blood is mixed in with Mark's. Something must've pissed Mark off pretty badly if the blood took control over his body like that."

Another pain slices through my head. I grit my teeth letting out a small hiss.

"So what did you do to him?" Anti sighs and he started walking.

"What did I do? I simply did what any other demon as powerful as me would've done. I simply put a seal on the demon blood."

I growl as another wave of pain floods through my body.

"The more you fight it Mark, the worse it is going to hurt." Anti says while walking. I couldn't hear any of my friends talking. They were probably walking silently behind Anti and I.

A force pushes me back. I cry out as my eyes were forced open.

"Just because you put a damn seal on me isn't going to stop me." Anti sighs.

"Keep telling yourself that Dark. I can already see you getting weaker and weaker as the seal starts to take a hold of you."