00:01

Sophia's POV

I was sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring. To make time go by faster I was on my phone.

I was scrolling through my instagtam feed and came across Justin Bieber's Instagram.

He was so gorgeous and I love his music. I would kill to date him or even talk to him.

I was scrolling deeper when I got a notification for a text message. It was an unknown number.

unknown: hey baby girl. last night was amazing.

Who the hell is this? I looked over to my best friend Ava and asked if she knew the number. She just shook her head. I sighed and decided to respond.

me: you have the wrong number, so bye.

I clicked my phone off and listened to my teacher. I'm glad its senior year because I'm so tired of school, but then I have college.

I felt my phone buzz again and I rolled my eyes. I clicked on my messages and saw it was from unknown again

unknown: wait, this isn't amber?

Who the hell is Amber? Is this person looking for the girl he had a one night stand with? I know for sure it is not me.

me: this is Sophia, now bye.

I clicked my phone off hoping that is the last text I will receive form that number. I looked at my phone and the bell was about to ring in the next minute. The teacher finished her lesson and let us collect our books and talk for the remaining time left off class.

I turned to my friend Ava and started talking to her about this unknown number.

"I don't know who this person is. They just texted me randomly. I think he's look for the girl he had a one night stand with."

"You didn't have a one night stand with this guy, did you?"

"Is my name Amber?"

"No."

"Then I didn't have a one night stand with him. I just don't know who this person is. I'm gonna block this number."

"No don't"

"Why not?"

The bell rang but I still followed Ava out the classroom.

'What if this guy is really hot. Like really really hot. Better than the guys at our school."

I let what Ava said sink in. All the boys at our school are not very attractive. If this guy is really hot, then I wouldn't have a chance.

"Maybe I'll keep his number for like 5 weeks and if I don't know common things about him. I'm deleting his number for good."

"Good idea. I'll see you at home."

I walked away from her and went to my locker realizing it was the end of the school day when it felt like I should be in 3rd hour. I put my books and note books in my locker and zipped my book bag up. I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

I took it out a little irritated because I already knew who it was.

unknown: thx for telling me your name. i'll put you in as Sophia.

me: since you know my name, what's yours?

unknown: my name is Justin.

Justin was a name no guy in our school had. He was either from a different school or something else. I put him in my contacts as Justin.

I'm gonna have fun with this.