00:53

Sophia's POV

I walked downstairs with my bag and waited to see a black limo pull up. I looked at my Instagram while Justin was getting me. I saw a video of sofia and Justin. I watched the video but saw it was an account that shipped me and Justin more than him and the other sofia.

The video had pictures of me and justin at the park and ones of him and sofia at the park with the song "she's not me." by zara larrson.(this is an actual thing. look up jelena.manipvideos on Instagram and look for this video, it's so good.)

I felt tears rise to my eyes as I saw the pictures of him and Sofia showed up. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a car honk. I wiped underneath my eyes and grabbed the handle of my bag. I opened my door and shut it.

I walked out to Justin's limo. The door opened and Justin came out and grabbed my bag. He looked at my face and his expression fell. He must have seen my tear stained cheeks.

"Sophia, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just a video I watched on Instagram."

"Sophia, are you sure?"

"Positive." I said putting a smile on my face. I shouldn't have cried over that video, but to see the pictures of him and Sofia made me upset because he had the happiest expression on his face. It made me feel like I can't do that to him. Justin said nothing is going on between them.

I followed Justin in the car and sat down. Justin came in after and closed the door. I didn't make eye contact with him because I didn't want to tell him what the video was about.

"Sophia." Justin said getting up and sitting next to me.

"What's really wrong?"

"Nothing." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Please don't lie to me." Justin said in a hushed tone. He never looked away from my eyes. He kept his gaze locked on mine.

"But it's ok for you to lie to me." I said instantly regretting what I said. We were going on this trip to getaway but here I am picking a fight with him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Justin please forget that I said that." I said looking him in the eyes then at his lips. He kept licking them out of his habit. Justin moved his eyes down to my lips and instantly smashed his against mine.

I laid down on the seat as Justin was on top of me. I could tell Justin was dying to do this. I couldn't help but fight with him. I just want to tell me the truth and not lie to me. If he wants a relationship then he has to tell me the truth up front.

Justin pulled away and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were at the lightest color I've ever seen. They were a light brown with a hue of green in the center.

"I will never hurt you."

A/n guys check out my rant book/ journal