00:27

Sophia's POV

I put my phone on the speaker and put some drake on. It was 2:30 and Justin was coming over at 4. I haven't showered at all so I felt nasty. My hair was oily and my face was gross and I just felt ugh. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on, instantly feeling the heat wrap around my body.

I walked back out of the bathroom and grabbed a random pair of underwear and bra, not caring if they matched. I walked into my bathroom and stripped form my clothes before stepping into the steaming shower. The water instantly relaxed my muscles and thoughts ran wild before they landing on one topic.

Justin.

The way he kissed me. It was something totally different. I actually felt something between us. I finished in the shower and got out. I quickly dried off and put my under garments on. I walked out of my bathroom in my underwear and got out some spandex and a random t-shirt. I walked over to my phone and say that it was 3:30. It sure in the hell didn't feel like an hour went by.

I walked downstairs and turned the t.v. on. I walked back upstairs to get my phone. I turned it on and saw I had a text message. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was from Justin.

justin: I just left my house. what's ur address

sophia:(address) see u soon.

I turned my phone off and plopped on the couch and watched whatever was on. I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I came across one of Justin's post.

 I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I came across one of Justin's post

1.5 mil likes. 25,5660 comments

believexpurpose daddy

dammnnbieber hot af

sophiaaf damn. better be coming over looking like that

justinbieber @sophiaaf sure thing

I rolled my eyes laughing. He's gonna get so much shit for that. I turned my phone off and threw it on the couch. I can already see the headlines.

Justin Bieber caught flirting with an Instagram user. I laughed at that thought and just looked at my t.v. 15 minutes later I heard a knock at my door. I shot up from the couch and walked over to the door. I opened it and saw Justin wearing the same outfit from Instagram.

"Hey." He said looking me up and down, then landing his eyes on my lips. I looked him in his eyes and almost got lost in them.

"Hey." I finally said as I stepped to the side and let him in. I closed the door and walked into the kitchen with Justin following closely behind.

"Do you want some water?" I asked taking a water bottle out for me.

"Yeah sure." he said. I got another Fiji water and closed the fridge. I slid the water bottle across the island and took the cap off of mine. Justin and I stood there talking for 30 minutes getting to know each other more. Once Justin and I were done talking, I walked over to the couch and sat down. Justin took a seat closely next to me.

"Your gonna get shit for the comments." I said looking over to him.

"It's worth it though. At least now they know I'm not looking for someone now." he said making me raise his eyebrows.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked giggling. He's trying to be smooth and ask me out on a date. We've gone to lunch and stuff like that, but we've never called it a date. I've never even considered it being a date.

"Would you go on a date with me?" He asked looking over to me and raising one eyebrow. The things I wish I could do to him.

"I would love that."