00:15

Sophia's POV

I looked at my phone before turning it off. It was 12:30 meaning I had an hour to get ready. I walked over to the desk and plugged my straightener in, letting it heat up. I walked over to my closet and got out a flowy tribal print tank top and dark skinny jeans. I put on my outfit and walked over to my desk. I started to straighten my hair. After 30 minutes, my waves were gone and I had straight hair. I decided to not wear makeup because my skin looked nice today and I didn't want to cover it up.

I looked at my phone and it was already 1 o'clock. I walked over to my closet and got my purse, putting my wallet and my phone inside. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed my keys and sunglasses and walked out the door. I walked to my car and got it. I was instantly hit with so  much heat because my car is black. I put my seatbelt on while being burned by the metal. I started the car and backed out of my parking spot and drove off.

I turned my radio on and plugged in my AUX cord and put on Befour by Zayn. I drummed my hands against the steering wheel to the beat. I pulled up to the restaurant seeing there are people sitting outside. I got out of the car and walked inside taking my sunglasses off. I was waiting for someone to come to the front when I felt a hand on my lower back. I jumped when the hand touched me and then I heard a laugh.

"Jesus Justin you scared the shit out of me." I said turning around to face Justin. He was still wearing his sunglasses. He looked cute today. He was wearing jeans, a white V-neck with a jean jacket.

"I'm sorry. Come on. I have a table in the back waiting for us." he said putting his hand back on my lower back. It felt like it belonged there. I wanted him to never let go. We walked to the back of the restaurant to see 5 tables. Justin took one, while we were getting glances from people.

We sat down, and Justin took his sunglasses off. I looked into his eyes remembering I could stare at them forever. I looked down at the menu blushing because Justin caught me. I looked at the menu and saw that they only did lunch things. I decided I would get a chicken salad because I'm basic.

"Do you know what you want?" Justin asked me, making me look up from the menu.

"Yeah." I said setting the menu down and looking at Justin.

"I forgot how beautiful you were." He said making blush.

"I forgot how ugly you were." I said giggling at him. He put his hand over his heart acting like he just got shot.

"That was a good one." He said laughing. Justin was adorable when he smiled. He truly was.

"Thanks" I said winking at him

-skipping lol-

I got up as Justin was paying. I argued with him asking him if we can spilt the bill but he said no and just paid. I followed him out of the restaurant. We walked out and I saw 2 camera men across the street.

I looked over to Justin and he was already looking at me. He pulled me into a hug as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'll talk to you later, Sophia." He said as he pulled away.

"Bye Justin." I said walking back to my car.

I got in my car and rested my head on the steering wheel.

" am I really falling for him?"