00:06

Sophia's POV
I looked at my phone and saw that it was 1:30. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on.

I walked out of my room and got clothes. I got a maroon crop top and dark high waisted jeans, and red and black lace under garments.

I walked back into my bathroom and stripped before going into the steamy shower. I thought about Justin the whole time. What he looked like. What he meant by his past. What he meant by him being very popular. After thinking I got out of the shower. I walked into my room and got dressed.

I looked at my phone and it read 2 p.m. I also noticed I had a text message from Justin.

Justin: we still on for today

Sophia: yea.

I replied and walked over to my bathroom again. I got my hair dryer out and started to blow dry my hair. After 20 minutes it was dry and perfectly straight. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my purse. I put my wallet, keys, and my phone in there. I walked over to my shoes and put on my white low cut vans. I walked downstairs and got into my car. I started it and pulled out of my parking space.

I put in the address for the coffee shop and listen to google maps. 30 minutes later I arrived at the coffee shop. I walked in seeing there were only about 10 people there. There was this one person that caught my eye. He was wearing sunglasses and had a blue jays jersey on and was wearing black shorts.

I walked to the cashier and ordered my coffee.

"medium roast in a large." I said looking at the male cashier. I handed him my credit card and waited to get it back. Once I got it back I walked over to a table waiting for my coffee

Justin: u look cute today. maroon fits ur tan skin

I looked up from my phone to see if anyone else was on their phone.

Sophia: I would say the same, but I don't know which one is u

I typed, looking up from my phone to see if anyone's phone would go off.

"Medium Roast."

justin: better go get ur coffee.

I got up and got my coffee putting sugar and cream in it.

"Excuse me." the same boy who I was eyeing earlier said walking up to get some more sugar and a stirrer.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"No your fine. Is that maroon?" he asked me pointing at my shirt.

"Yeah it is." I said looking at him. His sunglasses were off, and he had beautiful hazel eyes.

"Maroon goes well with your tan skin." He said looking my in the eyes. I felt like I've talked to him before. I couldn't put my finger on it. He looked beautiful. His jawline was perfectly straight. His eyes were a beautiful hazel, and his hair was blonde.

"Thanks." I said before I went back to my table. He walked back to his table and continued doing whatever he was doing.

Justin: thanks was all u had to say

I read his text over and over again. When I looked up he was still there. I got up and walked over to him.

"So your the one who has my number."

"You finally caught on."

To be continued