00:58

Justin's POV

I walked over to my mirror and put on my blazer. I fixed my tie and did my hair because I didn't want it to look bad for my date with Sophia. I was so in love with her. It felt like something so new. She was just an amazing girl, and I wanted to call her mine. The plans I had in store for tonight would make her fall head over heels for me.

I walked over to my phone and saw that I had a text from the limo driver saying Sophia just arrived to the car. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and room key and made my way towards the elevator.

I waited for the elevator to come to my floor impatiently. Once it got to my floor, I walked on and pressed the lobby button and waited for the doors to close. The elevator doors opened and I sped walked out of the hotel and got into the black SUV another driver was driving. I was looking out the window waiting impatiently. I wanted to see Sophia so much. I mean I've seen her all these past couple of days, but today was going to be amazing.

Once we showed up at the restaurant within 20 minutes, I got out and waited in front of the restaurant. I knew the driver took the long way just so I could get here before Sophia. I saw the black limo turn onto the street of the restaurant and I walked closer to the curb. Instantly paparazzi swarmed me and the limo. Security from the restaurant came and made a pathway from the curb to the door. I opened the door and stuck my hand out for Sophia to take it.

She instantly took it and got out of the car. I looked at her and instantly felt my heart skipped a beat, she looked so beautiful. I turned around and started walk towards the restaurant without letting go of Sophia's hand. Once we got in, I looked at the waitress and she instantly took us to our table. Once we got to our table, I made sure Sophia sat down before I did. Once she took her seat, I took mine also and looked at the menu.

"That was insane." Sophia said widening her eyes as she was remembering the moment that just happened.

"I know. I'm sorry." I said apologizing for letting her go through that. I was used to it by now, but if Sophia was going to be in my life more often, then she would at some point have to get used to it not trying to sound like an asshole.

"Justin, it's fine." She said smiling. I loved her with everything in me because she is so amazing. Sophia looked up as a waiter came by and took our orders for food and drinks. We gave the waiter our menus and Sophia and I had a simple conversation. It was amazing to sit here and talk to her for hours.

"So what else do you have planned, Bieber?" She asked snapping me out of my trance.

"Its a surprise, Sophia." I said looking at her and flashing a smile, because I know she hates surprises.

"Justin, you know I hate surprises." She said reminding me for the hundredth time. I just rolled my eyes and smiled at her. I looked up from the table and saw the food coming after about an hour of talking to Sophia.

-skip eating-

After 5 minutes of arguing with Sophia about who's paying, I put down $150 down, and Sophia put down a $10 tip. I got up and stuck my hand out for Sophia to take it.

"Are we going back to the hotel?" She asked as we walked out of the restaurant and walked over to the limo.

"No there's one more place I wanna take you."

"Justin are you serious."

"It's the city of love that waits for you." I said winking at her and getting in the limo with her.

If only she knew what was next.

A/n u guys like my little reference lol. Guys another update should be coming soon tomorrow. If only u guys knew what's gonna happen in the future.