00:41

Sophia's POV

I set my phone on my charger on the table and walked into my bathroom. I put my hair into a messy bun and washed my face. I was mad at Justin. He tells me he wants to go on another date with me, he calls me all these names, and he has feelings for me, but yet he's walking around L.A. with a 17 year old. He's holding hands with her and going hiking and all this shit, but yet he wants to go on another date with me.

I shook my head and walked out of my bathroom. I walked into my bedroom and saw that it was 9:18 p.m. I walked downstairs and got a can of pop. I opened the pop and took a sip of it. As soon as I set my pop down, someone was knocking at my door. I rolled my eyes knowing it was Justin. If he wants to sleep outside then let him. I walked up to my bedroom. Halfway up to my room I heard Justin yelling from the other side.

"Sophia! I know your in there!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked up into my room. I closed my door and sat on my bed. 5 minutes later my phone started to ring. I looked at my caller I.D. and sighed. I swiped the green button and put the phone up to my ear.

-phone convo-

Sophia: What?

Justin: Will you let me in?

Sophia: No. I don't want to look at you.

Justin: Can you stop acting childish and open the damn door.

Sophia: Don't you dare. You leave my fucking house or I call the fucking cops you hear me. I do not want to deal with you right now.

Justin: I'm gonna find a way in.

Sophia: And the cops are going to find a way to put your ass in jail.

-phone call ended-

I tossed my phone on my bed and sighed. I wrapped my arms around myself and huffed. I was tired of Justin. He can't stop hopping from girl to girl, while he is leading someone on. You just don't do that. I heard my tree branches rustle. I walked over to my window and looked out of it. I saw justin in the tree. I locked the window and walked away. I heard the leaves rustle before it was silent. I let out a breath of sigh because I hope Justin left.

I walked out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs.

"Told you I would find a way in." I heard his voice call out. I snapped my head towards his direction. I walked up the stairs and faced.

"Justin, get out."

"Let me talk to you first."

"Justin, I want you out." I said as I started to walk down the stairs. Justin grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him.

"Sophia, please hear me out."

"You have 5 minutes. Go."

" She's just a friend. I have no feelings towards her. I have feelings for you and only you."

"3 minutes"

"The only person I want to be with is you. I wanna wake up next to you, not her. She's 17. She's way out of my league, but not only that. She doesn't compare to you."

"Times up." I said taking my hand away from his and looking downstairs.

"Sophia please believe me."

"Justin I want to. I know what you said is true, but how do I know you still have feelings for me?" I said looking him in his eyes. He walked over to me and cupped my cheek. I felt his lips on mine and my world came crashing down. I had strong feelings for Justin but after this little petty fight, I thought I was going to actually block his number.

"Does that answer your question?"