00:55

Sophia's POV

I woke up and turned to my left and saw Justin's beautiful face. I smiled to myself before rolling over to my other side to check my phone. Once I unlocked my phone, I felt Justin move around in the bed and then felt his hand wrap around my waist. I was truly happy around Justin and I just want to date him already.

I turned my phone off and turned around to face Justin. His eyes were closed but he had a smirk on his face. I kissed his nose and he instantly woke up. His hazel eyes were lighter than usual. I was so in love with Justin no one could believe it. I just wanted him to ask me out already and I just wanted to be his and I wanted him to be mine.

Justin smiled down at me and pulled me closer into his chest if that was even possible.

"Morning cutie." Justin said in a husky voice. He was so hot in the morning with his voice and how messy his hair was. Justin stopped getting the buzz cuts and decided to leave it on top like he did during his Believe era and I was honestly in love with this look.

I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, because morning breath was horrible and I didn't want Justin to smell it. I walked out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth. I walked into the hotel room and saw Justin looking out the bay windows shirtless.

I walked over to him and put my hands on his back, and instantly his muscles tensed up.

" Your hands are cold." Justin said turning his head to the side to look down at me. I looked up at him and just smiled.

"What are we doing today, Bieber?" I asked breaking the silence. I didn't know what Justin had in plan today or all the other days.

"Were going out for breakfast first and everything else is a surprise."

"Jay, I hate surprises and you know that."

"yeah, but you don't hate me."

A/n tbh I wanna make another book but idk