Tempting Eve

Past

Friday, February 9, 2013

6:45p.m

They'd been stress free and drama free since the beginning of the year. Perfect would've been an overstatement, yet greatly improved suited just fine. Arguements weren't nonexistent, but when they occurred they always ended in a compromise. Talks involving a retry pregnancy had begun, but Corrine shut that down--she wasn't ready for that just yet.

Richard was still curbing his cravings for Kyle by limited interaction. He'd still kept his promise to Corrine; he'd been completely faithful and respectful to their union. Kyle still lurked in the shadows, waiting until the cracks in their marriage began to show again.

Today, they were met with yet another compromise--Richard's mother's birthday. Understandably, his mother wanted to spend the day with her son, but she wanted to spend it at his home which Corrine fervidly denied.

No way in hell would that woman ever step foot into their home. Instead of starting a fight, Richard simply chose to take his mother out to dinner at one of her favorite restaurants.

She had no classes to teach at The Studio, due to Valencia coming through for her-- letting her get the day off, celebrating the fact that her 'pig' came through and helped with The Studio's situation. Secretly, she was as shocked as her friend when she'd discovered the bills had all been paid off, Richard hadn't mentioned it at all so she assumed that maybe it was meant to be a surprise.

Richard got home around eight or nine. Until then the house was all hers.

After taking a thirty minute run through the neighborhood, she came home and ran herself a bubble bath scented with brown sugar and vanilla--her favorite scent.

The steaming hot water pelted her skin, she closed her eyes relishing in the feel of the water relaxing her tense muscles. Her hands began to travel lower as she aimed to reach the climax that Richard couldn't give her when they'd finally made love again.

Her mind drifted to the one man who'd given her the best sex she'd ever had. Eyes closed, biting her lip, she touched herself as she recalled the way his talented tongue worked pulled her to an intense climax. Her body's reaction to her touch synced with her memory as she brought herself to her peak.

About fourty minutes later, her bubble bath was over and her skin was moisturized. She went downstairs to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine also sparing the clock on the stove a glance. Twenty minutes after eight, I guess he should be here soon, she thought to herself.

Right on cue, the door bell sounded. "I hope his ass knew to bring me some food back." She mumbled as she shuffled to the door in her black lace panties and white tank with black knee high socks.

She grinned as she swung the door open. "Did you get me some--" Her face fell as he brown doe eyes connected with blue ones. "What are you doing here?"

"This most certainly was not the greeting I was expecting. Is your husband home?" Amusement shone in his eyes.

"No he's not. I'll tell him you stopped by." She went to slam the door in his face. He cooly pushed it back open, sauntering inside, closing the door and locking it behind him.

"I think I'll wait here for him if you don't mind." His gaze was hungry as it swept over her scantily clad frame. "Is this how you normally answer the door? I don't think I approve."

"You don't have a say in anything that concerns me, first of all. Second, I was expecting my husband." She snapped.

"I missed you." He continued as though she hadn't said anything. Lifting her small hand with his much larger one to pull her close, he placed slow, deliberate kisses trailing from her knuckles to her wrist to her shoulder.