In Which She Has to Choose

Past

Thursday, March 1, 2013

5:45p.m.

Corrine strutted to her car that was parked in the firm's garage.  She fished for her keys which were buried in all the miscellaneous junk inside of her large bag.  As she unlocked her car door her cell phone rang loudly causing her to rummage through her belongings again to locate the device.

"Long time no speak, stranger."  She immediately quipped with a slight attitude.  She stuck key the ignition, but intended on waiting until the conversation was over before driving off.

"Are you mad at me?"  Bleu asked guiltily.

"Oh no,"  she started sarcastically.  "Why on Earth would I possibly be upset that the man that the man that fucked my soul out hasn't called in weeks?"

"Did you miss me?" He joked to her dismay.  Corrine sucked her teeth.

He had no choice but to laugh.  "Okay, touche, mi bella.  How about you let me make it up to you?" She could tell that he was smiling through the phone causing her to grin as well as weakening her guard.

"You have my attention, Cézar."

"What are you doing right now?"

"Currently sitting in my car about to head home, why?

"Come over here."

"Right now?" She responded shocked.

"Yes, baby.  Right now."  His husky voice persuaded her.

"That's a long drive, what's in this for me?  Hopefully some gas money." 

"I'll let you ride my face?"  He stated more as a question.  She paused pursing  her lips as she thought about it.

*******

Corrine held a tight grip on the headboard as she ground her area onto Bleu's waiting tongue.  He groaned in pleasure slapping and squeezing her ass cheeks.  She tossed her head back while arching her lower back to get a better angle.  Bleu spread her cheeks apart which allowed him open access to her inner lips.  He worked his tongue at her opening guiding her hips as she ground greedily.  

"Mmm Cézar.  Don't stop, baby"  She whimpered with need when he suckled and nibbled on her sensitive bundle of nerves sending her into a fit of shivers and wanton screams.  By now he was able to recognize when she was close to her climax; he sloppily slurped and lapped at her clit taking pride in the way her body quaked when she came on his face.

Leaning her head on the headboard, Corrine struggle to regain her composure--which was especially tough considering Bleu was still planting gentle kisses on her lower lips.  A deep chuckle reverberated from his chest before he chose to scoot from under her, leaving her to collapse on the bed.

He climbed in between her legs, bringing lips face to hers.  They groaned at the taste of essence on their tongues.  "Am I forgiven yet, or should I keep going?"  He stared in her eyes adoringly, caressing her body.

She giggled at the feel of his stubble as he trailed kisses down her stomach.  "I'm positive that I can't take anymore so yes you are forgiven.  But, I do want to know why its been so long, like not even a text?"

"I was down in Miami handling business--I don't think I need to explain what handling business means, right?  Besides, I didn't think it would be smart to text you with your husband being so close."