Personalities

I heard loud thumping over the silence. My head felt like lead and my body like stone. Nothing wanted to move but neither did I. An important part in my body was missing. My heart had been burned to asses on that stake, while the asses of my body driften elsewhere to build a new body and regan my soul. And here i am. Naked, tired, alone and paralized. Just anything I ever wanted. To actually die. I gasped as air flew into my longues. I coughed as I was chocking on the sudden blast of air. After a while, regaining my breath and strength I stood up and looked around. It seems like I have arrived in a large forrest. "Great" I muttered beginning to walk, finding materials to create clothes. 

After patching myself up and scouting the surroundings i took a rest against a grand tree and closed my eyes. "We didn't need a spell or such... I really loved him" he muttered to himself. He looked up to the night sky and tears rolled down his cheek. "I really did" he whispered and got on his knees. He looked down on the ground and a feral grin appeared, a dark voice came from the throat of once the kind witch. "Betrayed! Betrayed! All needs to die! Me will not be betrayed!" The voice laughed evilly. The boy looked up to the moon with eyes that matched the darkness of the sky. The boy had gone to slumber, and revenge had crawled his way up the boys mind and taken control of his weak state. "Revenge!" The personality laughed as it got on all fours and crawled like a predator through the night.

At dawn the creature arrived at the wall of the castle and silently watched the passing guards. He knew those faces. They had dragged him away and bound him to the stake. A feral grin appeared and his tattoos glowed. It took only mere seconds for the creature to jump out and cut throught the necks of the guards and dragging them into the forest. "Revenge one" he snickered as he cut open the bodys and pulled out the intestons. This he hanged like party decoration around the trees. He laughed loudly as he drew a pentagram with ancient inscriptions. A curse for the family of those guards and a curse of their souls. When it heard voices he dashed back into the bushes and ran. Behind him he heard screams of fear and disgust which only made him laugh. "Revenge!" He said dashing through the woods back to the castle walls and sneaking inside. Moving through the rose bushes, not bothered about the torns tearing at his clothes and shirt. He went on and on until he found the little pavillion where the raven haired betrayer sat with a cup off tea, and annoyed face and the pink bitch. A grin appeared and the thought of the next already jumped into his mind. A slow death of the pinky then torture of the raven! He snickered as he silently watched.

Silently preyed

Silently creeping up behind the pink

--------------------

Heeey sorry i haven''t been updating much i hope you like the creepy twist, otherwise well.. Deal with it XD