Lost

yaazz another chapter. now i feel happy. the coming events will happen a bit fast for my feeling but i don't have the heart to rewrite it.

i look forward to the comments :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hunters" He whispered to himself.

"That's correct, now... you will tell us where you hid our prince"

Naruto glanced around him. 5 hunters, all with red eyes and all with raven hair. His eyes stopped upon the raven who looked slightly different from the others, he had a sword. "I have no idea where he is" he said truthfully as he honestly didn't know where Sasuke had gone off to. All he knew was that he needed this annoying company away from the cave, away from Ai and Jin.

He crossed his arms and glanced at the hunters. "Or maybe I do" He purred, his eyes gleaming. 4 of the five hunters shivered slight at the change of attitude. "You are coming with us" One growled as he put a gun to Naruto's head. "And you better refrain from struggling" he snickered, oh so proud of his little gun. But this would be perfect, this way they won't discover the cave. This company could with some struggle defeat the demons on the mountain path that lead to the cave. Naruto gave a silent shrug and another came up from behind him and shackled his hands to each other and those shackles were bound to his feet with a chain. He groaned painfully as one of the hunters pushed his back with the tip of his sword, tearing cloth and creating a small wound. "Walk you filth" the hunter behind him growled. Naruto began to walk with them without struggle.

Instead he observed them, figured out their roles in the group. It seemed like the raven holding the sword Totsuka no Tsurugi was some kind of the leader, or a higher up. He didn't come that close but he observed well and stayed within distance so he could fall in any time. The other four were not noteworthy in role but in build. 3 of them were quite masculine, even more than Kurama in his demon form, probably. The last one looked more agile. He seemed to be a pain to shake off in a chase. The one with the sword didn't seem either as he was covered with a cloak that, just barely, didn't touch his feet. It was up to his throat and the famous red clouds were printed on them. Red clouds that stood for the slaying of the demons and the coming dawn painted in their blood.

They didn't bother to blindfold Naruto. It was quite obvious why. It was a statement of their confidence and it gave the message that if he escaped they would chase him down with ease. He didn't doubt that. Even if he looked, smelled and acted human, the hunters always knew what to look for if they look for a witch. He gave a defeated sigh and just hoped Kurama could look after the baby's longer. Or that Sasuke came home so Kurama could look for him. It wasn't that he didn't trust Sasuke to look for him, he didn't want to drag him into this and risk him leaving. And Kurama has a sharper nose that could track Naruto more easily than any tracking.

He didn't know how long they had been walking, all he knew was that it was sunset and there was a grand castle in front of him. It wasn't the castle of the king, this one was smaller and didn't have walls surrounding the garden. Instead it was in the middle of a lake and there was a long bridge leading to it. He was pushed over the bridge. Sometimes groans escaped his lips as the sword on his back pierced the skin when he didn't walk fast enough for their liking.

"Go rot you piece of filth!" one of the muscleheads snarled as he threw Naruto inside the dungeon cell in the basement. He gasped as the sharp stone floor tore skin open. He struggled to sit straight and looked at his five captures. "I thought you would be intorigating me?" he hummed, not letting on the pain he actually felt burning his back and cheek. "That can wait" one smirked. "Dismissed" this was the first time the one with the sword spoke. The other 4 turned to him and gave a respectful bow before leaving Naruto alone with the tall, sword carrying raven. "What is your name?" His voice was cold and demanding. "I recall it was piece of filth, bitch, monster, well you get the gest of it" Naruto huffed trying to sit comfortable. The male glared down on the other, his face close to the bars of the jail. "You better speak up" he stated coldly.

There was long silence with both males glaring at each other. Naruto was the first to break. "Naruto..." he whispered as he looked down. The male nodded, "Itachi" he stated before he left Naruto cold and alone in the dungeon.

...............................................................................................

It been an hour and a quarter. Where was Naruto? Kurama kept glaring at the door, waiting for the blonde to open it. Not soon after the door actually opened. "Naruto you are- And where were you?" He frowned as he looked at Sasuke in the doorway. "I was grocery shopping, I got some milk powder for when Naruto isn't able to give milk" he said looking around suspiciously. "Where is Naruto?" he questioned as he slowly put the groceries down. "He was on a walk, he was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago" Kurama sighed as Jin began to cry, Ai following soon after. He stood from his chair and picked them both up and handed Jin to Sasuke. He rocked Ai in his arms as he looked at Sasuke. "I want you to look after the baby's" Sasuke stated. Kurama frowned. "And how are you able to find him? Princeling, if somebody goes looking for him it will be me" Kurama stated and as Ai calmed down he put him back in the crib. "And why is that demon?" Sasuke frowned annoyed as he wanted to run out and find his beloved. "Because I can smell him, sense him, I have a mental link because of our contract. I can find him whenever I want" Kurama stated dryly. Sasuke paused his rocking as he stared at the other with anger, but also the sadness of feeling so powerless. "Relax princeling, it's not like it's a worst case scenario, he could be stuck somewhere or be lost" Kurama shrugged as he walked over to the other and patted his head. "I will bring him back" he smiled before going out of the room, out of the cave. And started running.