Strength of a demon

Hey, i update this chapter earlier than i was actually planning to. Next week i'll be on vacation so then i probably won't update. so hereby, enjoy this chapter :3, i know it goes pretty fast and all but i just didn't know how to make it longer.

i look forward to ideas, tips, feedback and other comments ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto had no idea of time. There was no way of looking outside to figure it out from the son or the moon. Only the flicker of candlelight kept him company. Sometimes an orchestra of screams, pleads, cursing would erupt from other compartments of the dungeon. At those time he closed his eyes and remembered every voice and lead their souls to the other world. Unlike humans, witches had good relationship with demons and other creatures, they could see they weren't much different from humans. The only difference was that they were naturally stronger. That's where the problem lies with humans. When something is stronger or unknown they fear it. When someone is stronger than a witch, a witch tries to make friends with it or use it, depends on the personality. It's law of nature that there is always someone stronger than you. So why would you try to defy it by killing the strong in groups for no legit reason besides proving you are stronger? It was disappointing.

"Hey wrench!" A voice thundered and the orchestra stopped. A sneering smirk looked down upon the blonde. He didn't flinch or whimper as water was thrown into the cell. "Here is all you get today.. or this week" the voice laughed as the man walked away. He frowned looking down at the tainted water. He wouldn't drink this, it would make him sick. He'd rather dry out than get sick. He had both deaths already once but drying out felt better than being pestered by stomach clenching, headaches and cramps until the light goes out.

He shifted again, trying to stand and move a bit. Even if it was just a bit he needed his legs to stay functional for when Kurama came to get him. Fighting a castle full of hunters doesn't work that well with someone to carry.

He already felt a tug inside of his stomach. Hell would break loose soon enough.

............................................................................................

He tasted the air and in the silence of nature he followed Naruto's scent. It was like even the animals held their breath in anticipation of what the demon would find. A growl rumbled from his throat as 5 other scents mixed with his masters. One of which was too well known. "That bastard" he hissed before he dashed off and ran all the way following the scent. He tugged at the link between him and Naruto to check if he came closer and to soothe the male. He would come, and raise hell.

As he arrived at the castle he took a deep breath. Slowly his form broke down into ashes that blew through every crook, every hole of the castle. Spreading throughout the halls, chamber, until he found the dungeon. The ashes gathered in front of his master forming a bowing figure. "What is your command master?" he questioned, and broke the shackles. Normal demons wouldn't be able to break such shackles, no, but he was no ordinary demon.

Naruto stood up and looked with dark eyes upon his demon friend and servant "Rise hell" he commanded. A smirk appeared on the figure. "As you command" Kurama purred before the ashes dispersed and moved in and over Naruto's body. Naruto gasped closing his eyes. He fell to his knees and panted for seconds before a smirk appeared, one with rows of sharp teeth, and opened his eyes revealing two blood red orbs. A laugh of a madman escaped his lips as he slowly stood up with a swagger. He could already hear the footsteps running down the stairs. Just two pair. Foolish humans. The creature raised its hand and with a blast the bars were blown away into the wall opposite his cell. He walked out leaning on one foot then the other creating a creepy walk that could be mistaken for a deadman. Two faces appeared in the red sight of the creature and another laugh erupted from his throat and before the two men could pull out their weapons and spells their heads were flying off and the creature had already past them. Walking up the stairs with a smile from ear to ear, the creature encountered the guard standing at the door that lead to the ground floor. He screamed alarm as he grabbed his gun and began shooting.