Revenge?

"My prince, you should try this amazing tea! it's like rosebuds caressing over your tongue. it's simply magnefic!" The creature whinced at the high annoying voice and a low growl rumbled in his throat. His eyes glowed like that of a predator, but seemed hollow like that of a monster. The prince felt not inquired to answer to the pink haired servant, even though she was of noble blood he saw her as a servant. But never mind that, as he was feeling quite uneasy he shifted in his seat and glanced around with his onyx eyes. "My prince, is something the matter?" he ire voice sounded. "I am fine" he stated and a sigh escaped the lips of the lady. "if you are still pondering on the fact of the witch, you should let it go. It was merely a spell to keep you bounded, it wouldn't be surprising if he wanted to take over the land you will be in charge of soon" she purred and lifted her skirt slight to reveal her shaved and curvy legs. He remembered a glance he had gotten from the traveller as he was just out of the bath. His body was less curvy, but much more perfect. His magnificent skin, as flawless as the sun, his eyes like jewels and his hair a sunkissed blonde to suit his skin colour. Oh god.. was the spell still in effect? Probably.....

"Prince. I have heard the matter from several maids, it seems your father is urging you to search for a wife" she said more like an invitation for him to bestow her with that honour. But he wouldn't have any of that. He would only take one he truly loved.

Search for a bride? A bride?! A laugh was stuck in the creatures throat. Oh, soon he wouldn't need that anymore as sleep would be the only thing he will want, sleeping forever that is. A dark laugh with an unearthly tune came from the once red roses which had now the same colour as the eyes of the creature. The prince stood abruptly making the table with the cups clatter to the ground, the bitch screamed in horror at the sight of the creature that came crawling out of the bushes. The eyes hollow black, his teeth sharp like a shark, his once perfect skin pale and covered with ancient tattoos. Now crawling like a beast over the ground he closed in as the prince drew his sword. "Betrayal!" he laughed like a mad man as he first launched at the defenceless woman and wrapped a boney hand around her throat slowly suffocating her, but only until she was unconscious. The prince was frozen where he stood as he somehow recognised a shadow of what he had loved. "Na.. Naruto?" he questioned softly not really caring for the bitch. That was now hanging lifeless at the hand of the creature. A smirk appeared on the boy's face. Guards yelled and were trying to approach but were soon stopped by the roses. They had turned black and the thorns were actually attacking the men. "didn't you know? A dead witch, is an angry witch" the unearthly voice echoed through the air as the vision of the prince turned black.

Screaming filled the princes ears. A groan uttered from his painful throat. He fought to get his eyelids to open. But when they did he wished he could fall asleep again. Hollow black eyes stared into his. Blood splattered over the creatures face. "good, awoken" the voice rumbled. The room was too dark to see any more than silhouettes. But what brought horror to his opened eyes was what the one candle light up in the darkness. The servant was cut open from collarbone to the underside of her belly, her intestons were hanging out and her eyelids were cut open. The worst thing was, you could see her heart.... It was beating.

"Sweet sweet revenge" the voice laughed as the knife went in and out the arms which were pinned to the wall with nails. Something that felt like screaming came from the girls throat, only her vocals wouldn't obey anymore. The creature had been too impatient to wait for the prince to wake up and had already started his 'fun' revenge.

"What have you-" the prince gagged as his brain had finally come over the shock and caused the stomach to loose what he had eaten. The horror of that sight wasn't for anyone sane to look at. "what.. have you done?" he panted between the gagging. The creature tilted his head and gave a toothy grin. "only what was rightful. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a death for a death" the voice purred. Sasuke looked up with fierce eyes. "Why? This is much more pain than you had gotten! This isn't rightful at all!" he yelled. The creature tilted his head. "hn? Have you ever been burned to ashes?" he questioned as he plunged the knife into the girls stomach right through the back. Sasuke grimaced but shook his head. "Alive..... 7 long hours" the voice whispered "Burned alive!" he roared as one last plunge went through the girls throat. She made gurgling sounds as she slowly chocked on her own blood. He let the knife hang as he walked over to the prince and with a sharp nail under his chin pulled his head up. "that was 7 hours" he smirked before he burst laughing and disappeared into thin air. Leaving Sasuke alone with the rats and the dead body.

Another vomit attack came over the prince and theses held on. After a while he closed his eyes tired. "why......... I thought we had something" he whispered "why did everything go wrong.. .why did you have to be a witch" he murmured. His eyes blankly staring at the ground.

As he felt a presence above him he didn't move nor react. Black hollow eyes appeared before the man's face. "you betrayed me" he growled. His eyes bitter instead of angry. Sasuke glanced at the boys eyes. "Sorry..." he whispered. Just for a moment the creatures eyes widened but then turned to a frown "You are lying" he growled and crawled off the wall to the ground and stood up on two legs. The figure of the boy had changed, he was thinner, he should have been dead with his thinness. Yet such power reside in these bony arms. He could kill Sasuke with a mere snap of the neck.... So why didn't he? Why didn't the thing put an end to it all. A snarl rolled over the creatures lips and he sniffed the princes neck like some animal taking a whiff of his prey. His eyes fell upon the onyx orbs for a good while before he disappeared again. Why did the creature not just kill him?

A sudden pain ran through Sasukes spine as his head was pulled back further than should be possible, but there was no snap. Only a tight leathery feeling around his neck and wrists. Soon the rankling of chains was heard and he didn't felt the cold boundaries. But as he tried to take a step he was pulled back with pain to his throat. He gasped as he fell on the ground and coughed. He glanced up but could only see the figure of the creature. It didn't say anything as it pulled Sasuke with him through some tunnels. Sasuke, who didn't get the time to stand up, crawled after him to avoid pain to his throat.

They came into a dim lit room where he could make out just a little more than just the figure. He could see the lovely golden hair of the boy he loved so much. The boy tied the chain to something on the wall and went to sit down on a soft looking couch. As Sasuke slowly stood up and tried to walk he was soon restrained by the collar. He cursed and looked at the boy. "Why not just kill me already? Didn't you want your revenge?" he spit annoyed by the anticipation of his death. His eyes cast upon his chained prince. A slight smirk appeared. "it's more fun this way" the voice chuckled. The prince swallowed. Was he to be a slave? Or even less, a pet? What would happen to him? Well at least he still had clothes on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im so sorry i havent been updating... like anything. even summer vacation... wow im really an ass. at leasts i felt like writing today. i have been inspiloos a lot. i started university and its killing me ugh. all the work but ill survive. and my writing is a mess when im not writing stories and my mind is all over the place.

well i hope you like it and not think im some psycho XD i still love how i get comments on my stories and ill try to update more. its just that i cant write when i dont have ideas... or have to write boring parts.... but ill still try to! and omg i just checked my followers and its friggin 625 i feel so amazed that so many people are actually following me! it makes me a bit more motivated as well