( n e w s )

e!news: Charlotte Adams and Chris Evans back at it again? The duo was scene dinning together two times this past week, Charlotte's boyfriend Shaun Anderson, no where in sight

e!news: Charlotte Adams and Chris Evans back at it again? The duo was scene dinning together two times this past week, Charlotte's boyfriend Shaun Anderson, no where in sight. Rumors have been floating around about a potential break up between the two actors, after a recent picture of Evans and Adams went viral. Shaun commented on it, accusing Charlotte about going after Chris instead of Sebastian! Charlotte's Avengers cast where quick to swoop in to help the sticky situation, but Charlotte stopped them with a plea not to hurt her boyfriend. Aweeeeee. 😍 But with the Chris drama and dinners on the rise, it seems Charlotte is in a complicated love SQUARE with her hot co-stars. How will she ever pick the right boy out of the lineup of men??? Follow us on social media accounts to keep up with the lasted celebrity gossip! 

|tag: charadams, chrisevans, imsebastianstan, shaunanderson. like 1,993,234. comments 90,323.|

user: dang charlotte. 

user: she's becoming the women player of hollywood. 

user: is she dating all of her co-stars? 

user: geeez, e!news is so trashy. charlotte is way cool. 

user: slut of hollywood lololol 

user: shaun is such a douche, dump him for seb! 

user: why do we even care about the love life of a crappy actor?  i want more harry styles news! 

user: charlotte is ugly anyways. don't date her chris.