A set up

The following day hakeem told his mother that she has a meeting with a potential client who wants to join empire.
Natasha told her father that he has a meeting with a potential client who is looking for an invester.

Ricky had sat down at the table waiting for this potential client. When he was waiting, he look up from his phone and saw cookie walk through the door.

 When he was waiting, he look up from his phone and saw cookie walk through the door

Ricky said "Well hello cookie, how nice to see you."
Cookie looked at him and said "Hi Ricky, what are you doing here?"
Ricky said "I'm suppose to be waiting on a client."
Cookie said "I'm here to see a potential artist."
Ricky said "How about you come sit me, until these people show up."
Ricky pulled out the chair for Cookie and she sat down.
Cookie sat down and said "Why do I believe this is a set up."
Ricky said "Your still beautiful as ever."
Cookie said "I knew it. This is a set up, I knew was up to something."
Ricky said "Calm down cookie, we might as well talk, if this is a set up."
Cookie said "What's there to talk about, our children cant see each other."
Ricky said "You know why lucious said that, he's jealous."
Cookie rolled her eyes and said "Lucious is alot of things but jealousy is not one of them."
Ricky said "You know what we had, you know why I let you go and you ran into arms of lucious."
Cookie said "I know what we had, before kids came into the picture."
Ricky said "exactly, I was mad at first but I got over it and moved on because I know you'll be happy, and even when you was lock up i was visiting you, not him."
Cookie said "I know and I thank you for that, but what does that to do with hakeem and Natasha?"
Ricky sat back in his seat and said "Think cookie, they wouldn't set this up for no reason."
Cookie said "Do you think that want empire and to take over your busines?"
Ricky said "anything on capable with those two, I say watch your son as I'll watch my daughter, cause the closest will stab you in the back."
Ricky walked out without saying anything else.
Cookie sat there thinking, maybe Ricky is right, cookie knew she has to talk to hakeem and get some answers.