part of the truth

Hakeem was texting Natasha when his mother and father  came in the  studio. He hasn't spoken to them in a while.
Lucious said "who are you texting?"
Hakeem put the phone away and said "No one."
Lucious said "Are you hiding something?"
Hakeem rolled his eyes and said "Why do think I'm hiding something?"
Lucious looked at cookie in silent.

Two hours before
Cookie and lucious was talking about hakeem and his music.
But cookie said "Hakeem is hiding something, I even spoke to Ricky about and he believes our kids are up to something."
Lucious looked mad and said "if he is hiding something, I'll disowned him in a heart beat. '
Cookie said "Your going to disown him like you tired to do to jamal at one point."
Lucious looked down and remember when he tired to disown jamal if he had came out to the world. But know him and jamal are on good terms (kind of).
Lucious said "Well let's go see what hakeem is hiding."

Back in the studio
Lucious looked back at hakeem and said "So hakeem what are you hiding? "
Hakeem looked at his father, he knew he couldn't tell his father the truth and so he said "Well, me and Natasha are still keeping in contact."

Well, that was part of the truth.
Lucious started to get mad and said "I told you, to stop talking to her."
Hakeem said "Just because you have a problem with her father, doesn't mean I have to stop talking to her."
Lucious said "I know there more than your telling me."
Cookie said "whatever it is hakeem, we can help you."
Hakeem got up and said "I don't need your help, everything is fine, just leave me alone."
Hakeem walked out the studio slamming the door behind him.
Lucious said "That boy is up to something and I intend to find out."

Later on that night outside the city.
Natasha and hakeem was talking. Natasha said "there has got to be another way, their going to find out."
Hakeem was in deep though and then he came up with brilliant plan, he looked at Natasha smiling.
Hakeem said "Let's get married."
Natasha looked at hakeem and said "What, are you crazy, we can't get married right now."
Hakeem said "of course we can, you'll be a lyon and share of the company with me."
Natasha though about it and said "I'll marry you hakeem, are parents are really going to hate us once they find out.
Hakeem kissed Natasha and said "Let's not worry about that, let's just go on and over night trip tonight to Vegas and get married."
Natasha smiled.
They both shared a kiss under the moon light.