Where are they?

It's been a couple of weeks and one has heard from hakeem or Natasha.

Lucious felt like hakeem was planning something.
Lucious press the intercom and told Becky to call cookie and bring her to her office immediately.
A few minutes later cookie walked through lucious office and said "What do you want lucious I'm busy."

Lucious said "have you spoken to hakeem?"Cookie looked down and said "I haven't spoken to him

Cookie looked down and said "I haven't spoken to him."
Lucious said "Why do I got feeling that your lying to me."
Cookie rolled her eyes said "Oh please lucious."

Lucious said "Why don't call your little boyfriend Ricky Santino

Lucious said "Why don't call your little boyfriend Ricky Santino."
Cookie said "He is not my boyfriend."
Lucious said "I know you been talking to him."
Cookie said "I thought you hated him?"
Lucious said "I do, but I'm willing to put aside my differences to know where my son is and when hakeem comes back then I go back to hating Santino."
Cookie pulled out her phone and called ricky.

A few hours later Becky came though lucious office with Ricky.
Ricky said "What do you lucious?"
Lucious got right to the point and said "Where is hakeem?"

Ricky rolled his eyes and said "I don't know where he is, I'm being trying to get a hold of Natasha for weeks

Ricky rolled his eyes and said "I don't know where he is, I'm being trying to get a hold of Natasha for weeks."
Cookie said "You guys don't think they ran away or something?"
Lucious said "Your daughter probably force my son to do something he didn't want to do."
Ricky said "Your son probably force my daughter into something she didn't want to do."
Both gentleman for into each other face.
Cookie got into the middle of them and said "We are not playing the blame game here, we need figure out where they are."
Both men sat down and everyone was starting to think on where their kids was at.
As they were thinking the door open and jamal and andre came in.
Andre said "I think I know where they are."
Lucious said "Where?"
Jamal said "We think that their planning to take over empire, and the only way for Natasha to be apart of this family and earn some of hakeem shares is to be married."
Lucious stood up and said "Ricky this your fault."
Ricky stood up and said "this is not my fault, your damn son probably force my daughter into marrying him.
Lucious said "Don't give me that bull shit."
Before they could fight again, cookie got up and got between them. Cookie looked at her other sons and said "Where do you think they will go?"
Jamal and andre looked at each other and said "Vegas."
Everyone ran out of the office and book the first flight to Vegas.