what are you hiding?

Natasha was out when she ran into jamal again.

Jamal said "Oh hey Natasha

Jamal said "Oh hey Natasha."
Natasha said 'Hey jamal, look into can't talk right now I have to go."
Jamal said "I can't allow that, I want to know what you and hakeem are planning?"
Natasha rolled her and said "I don't what your talking about, you are not a about to start now drama. "
Jamal said "I'm not starting no drama, I think you are because if I find out that your hurting my brother, I'll kill you myself."
Natasha said "Are you threatening me jamal?"
Jamal looked at Natasha died in eyes and said "No, it's a promise."

Meanwhile at hakeem apartment
Cookie was sitting in a chair, waiting on hakeem to walk through the door.
She wanted to know what he is  hiding.
She heard the door open and saw hakeem walk through the door.
Hakeem saw his mother sitting there with a broom in her lap. He tense a little bit remembering the first time he saw his mother, she best him with a broom because he was disrespecting her.
Hakeem said "What are you doing here mom?"
Cookie said "So you just thought that setting me up with Ricky Santino would be good?"
Cookie slowly got up from the chair.
Hakeem said "I only did that because you guys need to see that me and Natasha love each other very much."
Cookie said "what are you and Natasha planning?"
Hakeem said "I can't tell you right now."
Cookie slowly walked over to hakeem and said "Tell me right now."
Hakeem looked at his mother and said "no."
Before he knew it, his mother was hitting him with the broom over and over again.

Later that night outside of the city

Hakeem and Natasha was sitting there talking about what happen.
Natasha said "I don't know what to do any more, all this drama is getting out of hand, I can't believe your brother threatened me and I can't believe your own mother beat you. I can't take it anymore."
Hakeem pulled her into a high and said "Everything will fine, once we have empire in our hands, nobody can touch us."