The Weasley Bunch

02-09-1984

"Sevina, sweetheart, it's time to wake up," the wise voice of Dumbledore said as he picked the toddler up and sat on the rocking chair in the corner of her bedroom, the toddler in his lap.

"Dada, more sleep!" The toddler demanded as she tucked her face into his blue, soft robes.

"Sevina, I have to go to see the Minister of Magic today and you must go to mama. Please wake up," the man explained to the young girl as he stroked her hair back, away from her eyes. Her eyes fluttered open as she let out a yawn and sat up in her father's lap.

"Bill's ma - ma answer?" The toddler asked through a yawn as she lazily stood up and went to her dresser to pick out her clothes.

"Yes, she said she doesn't mind you coming over to meet her family. She also warned me about her twins, they like to do pranks," Dumbledore explained to the young girl, chuckling when her face lit up at the sound of a prank.

"I love pranking! I can't wait to tell Bill!" she exclaimed as she ran to her father and handed him the clothes she wanted to wear so that he could help her.

"You must be good when we go, Molly has enough to handle as it is without another little monster running riot."

"I'm not a monster Dada!" The toddler poured through the dress that was covering her face.

"Oh, but you are," said the headmaster as Sevina put on her white ballet shoes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

23-12-1984

"C'mon Dada! Mrs Weasley is waiting!" The toddler demanded as she stood by him, waiting for him to apparate the two to The Burrow. She was wearing a brown coat with pink detailing over a pink jumper; blue jeans and a grey, white and pink striped bobble hat; complete with plaited sections on either side of her face and two ear-like bobbles. On her other side, stood her large, black dog - Magna.

"I will apparate once you get your shoes on," the headmaster said patiently.

"Oh. I forgot!" The toddler said dumbly before rushing to her room to get her black, slip on trainers; she soon rushed back in and grabbed his hand. With a 'crack' the two disappeared from the office.

"This is The Burrow? It's awesome!" The toddler giggled in excitement as the pair arrived in a large field, only cut off by a large house that looks as if extra floors had been added over time that were only being held up by magic.

"Yes, now Sevina. You must promise to behave today," the tall, old man said as he kneeled to the young girls height.

"Of course Dada!" the toddle declared. "Have you got the presents for Bill, Charlie and everyone else?" Over the past few months, Sevina had grown close to Charlie through their love of animals; Charlie loved Magna.

"Of course Sevina, lets go meet the Weasleys."

Hearing this, the toddler sprinted through the field-like garden to the crooked house; once reaching it knocking as loudly as she could.

The door creaked open and a large, red headed women stood there in an apron; once the women recognised the pair, she ushered them in.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" She asked as she guided the pair to a large kitchen table.

"I would Molly, thank you," Dumbledore agreed as he and Sevina say down.

"No thank you, Mrs Weasley."

"The boys will be down now, Arthur's taken Ginny with him to Diagon Alley a moment. He needed to meet with a friend but he should be back soon," Molly explained as she bustled around her kitchen, making a cup of tea for the headmaster. Shortly after saying this, what sounded like a stampede came from above them. Five pairs of feet were running down the staircase to see the guests.

"Sed!" both Bill and Charlie exclaimed as they arrived in the kitchen.

"Charlie! Bill! Hello!" The toddler greeted them excitedly; standing up and hugging the pair of boys.

"Hello, here meet our brothers!" Charlie said.

"Hello, my names Percy," a boy who looked around nine introduced himself.

"I'm Gred -"

"I'm Feorge -"

"And we're the Weasley twins!" Two identical red heads that looked around six said together.

"I'm Sevina! Nice to meet you all!" The toddler said politely.

As the five children spoke, the back door opened and a red headed, balding man stepped in with a red headed toddler following closely behind him. The toddler was wearing clothes similar to Sevina but with a white coat that had images in different colours embroidered into it.

"Oh, hello Professor Dumbledore. This must be Sevina, hello!" The man greeted the guests before turning to his wife and kissing her on the cheek.

"Hello Mr Weasley!" The dark haired toddler spoke as the red headed toddler stepped towards the group.

"Hello, I'm Ginny. What's your name?"

"I'm Sevina! Bill said you're the same age as me, I'm three!" The toddler said excitedly, holding up three of her fingers.

"And I am! Do you want to play in my castle?" The red headed toddler asked.

"Yes please!" the younger toddler replied as her hair began to turn yellow in excitement. The older toddler led Sevina back through the door she came in in, into the back garden.

"This is my castle! I'm king! You can be queen if you want!" Ginny explained as she climbed up the climbing frame to the top of the 'castle', followed by Sevina.

"But only boys are kings?"

"Mummy says I can be whatever I want. I want to be a king!" Ginny explained in an angry voice to the younger toddler.

"Okay! Then I'm the queen!" Sevina said happily.

For the rest of the morning, the toddler's played on the castle; the twins causing mayhem by pretending to be dragons

For the rest of the morning, the toddler's played on the castle; the twins causing mayhem by pretending to be dragons. Bill and Charlie were knights whilst Percy was the rival king trying to attack the castle.

After lunch, the two toddler's were taken up to Ginny's room as they were both beginning to fall asleep at the table.

Once awake, the toddler's played with Ginny's dollhouse until around four o'clock, when Dumbledore and Sevina had to leave so they could get back to Hogwarts and get ready in time for dinner.