Back to the Weasley's

09-01-1985

"Sevina, sweetheart, wake up please," a soothing voice called to the sleeping toddler.

"Five more minutes," the toddler grumbled, rolling over.

"Sed!" An excited voice yelled, waking Sevina up as something heavy landed on her.

"Ow! What on ear - oh. Hello Ginny!" The smaller toddler giggled as she sat up to hug her friend.

"Hi Sed!" Ginny said as she jumped off of the bed to stand next to her mother.

"Molly? Why are you here?" Sevina asked.

"Your father had to go talk to Minister Fudge. He asked me to look after you for the day," Molly explained, "now come on! You need to get dressed!"

"Okay Molly," the toddler grumbled as she rolled out of bed and walked towards her wardrobe.

"We'll wait in the office for you, love," Molly said before gesturing to Ginny to follow her out of the room.

Sevina opened her wardrobe and grabbed the first outfit she could get her hands on. When Sevina started to get herself dressed, her mama (McGonagall) put her clothes in her wardrobe as outfits to make it easier on her. As quickly as she could, the toddler jumped into the dress and shoved on a pair of white boots.

"Molly! I'm ready!" The toddler sang as she skipped out of her bedroom the the pair of gingers.

"Okay, do you want to bring any toys with you?" Molly asked.

"No, but can I bring my wand? I learned two tricks yesterday! I can show you two and Arthur and Percy and Fred and George!" Sevina giggled excitedly.

"Of course sweetie," Molly said. "You'll also be able to show Ron, he was with Aunt Muriel last time you were over, Muriel needed help with shopping for presents and wanted to take him with her."

"Woah! Look how pretty it is, mummy!" Ginny exclaimed when Sevina returned with her wand.

"Yes, yes, very nice dears. Now, we need to get back before the boys wake up," Molly said to the toddler's before grabbing them by the hand, turning slightly.

The three disappeared from the room with a 'crack'. only to turn up in the Burrow with another 'crack'.

"Mummy! Percy won't let me play with his toys!" A whiny voice said as a lanky toddler ran into the room.

"Oh, Ron. You have your own toys to play with. Now, come, meet Sevina," Molly said to the boy.

"Oh, hello! I'm Ronald Weasley!" The toddler said before running back out of the room when Arthur called out for him - Ginny closely behind him.

"Don't mind them, breakfast is ready and Ron loves his food. Come eat Sevina," Molly explained to the child.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What shall we play, Ginny?" Sevina asked, the two of them in the wooden castle in the garden.

"I don't know," Ginny said, "how about...I have no idea."

"We could play quidditch? With the boys?" Sevina suggested.

"No, we haven't got any brooms. Bill took his and mummy and daddy won't let us touch Charlie's," Ginny said.

"How about...hide and seek!" Sevina suggested.

"Okay, but we have to get the boys!" Ginny laughed as the two climbed out of the castle and ran to the house.

"Percy! Fred! George! Ron! Come here, now!" Ginny screeched - echoing through the house. Loud footsteps instantly began to thunder down the stairs.

"What?" The twins asked as they reached the kitchen first.

"We're going to play hide and seek! Do you want to play?" Sevina asked

"Yes! We're in!" Fred replied with a smirk.

"In on what?" Percy asked as he and Ron walked into the room.

"Hide and seek!" George smirked.

"Now, Perfect Percy, you're playing aswell!" Fred smirked as he dragged his brother outside.

"And you Ickle Ronniekins!" George said as he did the same thing - followed by the two girls.

"Okay! Who's going to seek!" Sevina asked.

"I will," Percy volunteered.

"Okay, count to twenty and find us!" Fred told him. When Percy turned to face The Burrow, the other five players ran off in different directions. Fred and George ran to hide behind a large tree by the lake. Sevina ran inside to the living room and croughed between the back of the armchair and the wall. Ginny ran to the field and lay in the long grass. Ron, on the other hand, looked lost and simply hid in the castle.

"Okay! Ready or not, here I come!" Percy yelled. Looking up at the castle, he sighed as he saw his brother peaking through the opening.

"Ron, I can see you!" He called out to his brother before walking inside as he had heard the wooden door open. He looked around the kitchen, the hallway and the dining room before stepping into the living room. He went to check behind the sofa when he heard a slight giggle.

"Sevina, you have to be quiet when hiding!" The boy said as he leant over the armchair.

"Sorry!" she said. "Who else have you found?" Sevina asked as she jumped out from behind the chair and followed Percy back to the garden.

"Ron, but I think I know where the twins are," Percy said, "they always hide in the same place.

"What about Ginny?" Sevina asked as she trailed behind Percy as he walked outside.

"I have no clue, she's really good at hide and seek," percy explained.

Sevina ran to the castle where Ron and herself watched Percy run to the tree next to the lake. As the older boy looked around the tree, the two twins jumped out of the tree above him - both landing upon him. With a disgruntled expression, Percy looked around the garden for his sister as the twins ran back to the castle. After another twenty minutes of searching, Percy reached the field and began to search that. Whilst walking through a particularly large patch of grass, he seemed to fall over but, when he stood up, a laughing toddler also stood up.