Chapter 8

Shawn up top^ (yes I know this is Shawn Mendes don't judge me)

Tyler's POV

"Wake up...WAKE UP TYLER" someone was yelling at me, when I opened my eyes I saw Hayden shaking me and Caden calling my name. "Wha what do you guys want" I sleepily say while yawning. "We're thinking about doing a prank on the guys, but we don't know what to do, are you in" Caden said to me. All they had to say was prank and I shot up almost hitting them in the head, "I'm in."

"I have a plan but we need a few things" I say mischievously, the twins nod. "Ok I'm going to need 3 cans of party streamers and 3 jars of honey" the twins say "yes sir" and head out. I open all the doors and make sure everyone's asleep which they were. It was like 7:00 in the morning and everyone had to wake up at 8:00.

After I was done checking, the twins had come back with all the stuff I asked for and I explained the plan. "Ok so where going to spray the party streamers 3 inches away from their faces so that they'll hit it when they sit up. Then we'll pour the honey on the sides of their beds." The twins nodded and Hayden said "this is going to be the best prank ever!"

Caden nods in agreement, we all grab a can and head to each room. I head to Isaacs room after me and Caden did Rock Paper Scissors. Caden had to do Shawn and Hayden had to do Alicia.

I spray the streamers 3 inches away from his face as planned. I almost woke him up because my hip bumped into his arm. He just groaned and turned over making me sigh in relief.

When I left the room I saw Caden and Hayden grabbing they're honey and they both threw a thumbs up at me and winked. I thumbed up and winked back at them and grabbed my honey, and headed back to Isaacs room. When I got back in Isaacs room I quickly checked the clock and saw that it was already 7:45 I started rushing a but knowing that his alarm would go off at 8:00.

I quickly started pouring the jar of honey around his bed and all the way up to his door. When I left it was 7:55, I saw Caden and Hayden hurrying out of the other peoples rooms. I had to shhh them because they were moving a little bit to fast "ok go back to your rooms ok and go to asleep" I say in a whisper, the twins nodded and headed back to their rooms.

As I was walking back to my room I heard and alarm clocks going off and began sprinting to my room and jumping onto my bed. I then heard screams and I laughed like a lot, I could imagine Caden and Hayden just laughing their asses off. "CADEN! HAYDEN! TYLER! Isaac yelled in his alpha voice.

I quickly got out of bed and ran to Isaacs room where Hayden and Caden were already standing. When Isaac came out he started lecturing us about how this kinda behavior is absurd and all that crap I wasn't really paying attention. He was acting like our mother which was a punishment worse than death.

I could tell the twins were not really interested in what he had to say either. I know because behind their backs they were mocking him with their hands making me chuckle a bit. "I don't think this is a laughing matter Tyler" Isaac said to me with annoyance I straightened up and apologized.

When he was done he told us to go get dressed and be down in the living room by 8:55. Then he told us after we meet the leaders of the Blue River pack we have to clean all three rooms by ourselves. Me and the twins sigh and go get dressed.

When I got to my room I did my hair and brushed my teeth. When I got to my clothes I said to myself 'what do you wear when your seeing the person who almost ruined your life.' I laugh a little and grab my Yuno Gasai shirt. On the shirt she's holding a bloody knife so all I have to do when I see Nathan is imagine myself as Yuno Gasai and imagine killing him.

I know it sounds weird but killing him in my head sounds like a splendid idea am I right. I'm just kidding....or am I yeah I'm totally not kidding. I throw me skinny jeans on and I grab a jean jacket to go with it. When I walked out of my room I saw Hayden and Caden waiting for me outside my door.

They both smiled and I smiled at them and then said "race you downstairs" they twins smirk and so do I. We smirked because everything is a competition for us. "Ready, set, go" I yelled, we all ran to the living room as if our lives depended on it. Caden won and we all laughed as we got there, our laughter stopped when we saw Isaac giving as a glare.

We both walk up to him and when we stand beside him we see Nathan and his Omega Nick. They were both jerks like big time no doubt at all. "Ok so we're the group of people that will be helping you. We're the strongest out of the pack so we should be pretty helpful" Isaac said to Nathan and Nick.

Nathan seemed to be paying attention but Nick was just staring at Alicia and Alicia was staring back at him. I kinda got upset and I was about to say something until Alicia said mate. She ran into Nicks arms and Nick hugged her back. Everyone smiled except for Nathan he looked kinda jealous or it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me.

Isaac continued "ok so I'm Isaac and the girl hugging your Omega is Alicia and the twins names are Caden and Hayden. And the kid at the end is Tyler, Nick and Nathan's heads shot up. They were looking at me as if I was the bloody ghost of Christmas past, I smirked at them, and then Nathan said "Tyler" in a sad longing voice.

Ohhhhh YESSS THAT JUST HAPPENED! Oh and guys I'm going to be updating a lot for two reasons. One I have no life and two because I love updating for you guys lol. Btw I just found out some of you guys get notifications at like 1:00 in the morning I'm sorry if I wake you guys up.

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)