Chapter 13

I freakin love the Goo Goo Dolls and this is my favorite song by them, it's called Iris.^

Tyler's POV

When I woke up I saw Isaac shaking me, "what the hell do you want" I ask him in a annoyed voice. "Get your ass up and grab your bag and head outside" Isaac groaned at me. "Fine" I say, I got up and ran to my room to grabbed my bag and said goodbye to my room.

When I got outside I saw that I was riding with Isaac, Nathan, and Hayden, 'yeah I get to sit in the car with the people I'm kinda upset with, isn't this just the best day ever.' I say sarcastically in my head. "Get in the car Tyler we don't have time for you to just stand there" Isaac yelled at.

I rolled my eyes but quickly got in the car and sat next to Nathan. Hayden smiled at me and waved, I forced a smile and waved back at him. Nathan turned around and grabbed my hand and kissed it and then said "hey" in a very husky but still sexy voice. I blushed fiercely making Nathan smirk at Hayden which of course made Hayden growl.

'I'm surrounded by idiots' I think to my self and sighed. Isaac finally came back in the car and told us "ok so it's going to take about 3 hours to get to the pack house. So please don't make this harder than it needs to be" Isaac looked at me and Hayden in a way saying 'I'm talking about you two' me and Hayden laugh getting the jest.

Nathan rolled his eyes and looked outside ignoring all of us, my mate instincts are telling me he's got something on his mind. Yes I just made up mate instincts, does it make sense Nope, do I care Nope. I could tell he was fighting with his wolf, it hurt me to see him like this....it made me really sad.

I guess Hayden noticed it too because he asked "Nathan you ok" Nathan didn't reply he just sighed. "Nathan" Isaac said to get Nathan's attention, Nathan still didn't reply. I'm nosey, I want to know what he's thinking about. I grabbed Nathan's chin pulling his head towards me our lips just a few inches apart.

Nathan gulped "N-A-T-H-A-N" I spread out his name in a very sexy way making Nathan's face heat up. He said "y-yes T-Tyler" he sounded so adorable I could just ki- NO I DON'T LIKE HIM REMEMBER TYLER! SNAP OUT OF IT! I scream in my head.

"What wrong Nathan bear" I ask in a very sweet and cute voice, "uh it's nothing I was just thinking I'm actually really going to miss this place even though I've only been here awhile" he told us. We all laugh, I knew it was something else but I'll ask him when we're alone. Nathan laughed a little and wen track to looking out the window.

After about an hour we all had to pee, Isaac called Shawn and told him we were going to go to the restroom. Isaac hung up and said we could go. Isaac and Hayden walked in front of me and Nathan. 'I finally get a chance to to ask him the real reason he was sad' I jump excitedly in my head.

When I was sure Isaac and Hayden were out of ear shot I asked Nathan "now that they're out of ear shot tell me the real reason your sad." Nathan quickly pulled me over to a part in the store where no one was. "WHAT THE-" I was interrupted by Nathan's lips pressing against mine.

I struggle a couple of times but my wolf couldn't take it anymore...he wanted him...I wanted him. We started a heavy make out session, my hands were tangled up in his hair. Nathan moved down to me neck putting butterfly kisses up and down it.

When Nathan got to a certain spot I made a sound I never knew I could even make I....moaned. Nathan smirk and then kissed me deeply on my lips, right before he pulled away he bit my bottom lip a little. "I was sad because I wasn't able to do this, but now I feel better thanks Tyler" he said to me right before slapping my ass and walking towards the bathroom.

OMG I just had a heavy make out session with Nathan Holmes what the hell is wrong with me. I mentally slap myself for being so stupid, I'm supposed to hate him HATE not LOVE!
After I mentally scolded myself I actually went to the restroom.

When I came out I saw Isaac holding a clip board and a pen, 'please tell me he just bought that stuff because if he went in the restroom with that stuff...that's just disgusting.

Isaac waved at me and I came over "um Isaac did you take that in the bathroom" I asked, "Tyler, I'm not disgusting I asked a nice lady that was standing over there to hold it for me" he said. "Oh ok thank god because that would be pretty disgusting no offense" I say with relief.

Hayden and Nathan came out at the same time glaring at each other, 'I want to ask what happened but I also don't' I think to myself. Theses two are really starting to get on my ever lasting nerve, we all headed back to the car and started driving again.

When we started driving again, Nathan winked at me and then turned around making me frown a little. After a couple minutes of silence Isaac turned the radio on and it started playing Justin Bieber's song Baby. "This song is illegal call the police! Call the CIA! Call someone" I yell, making everyone laugh.

They turned it up even louder "stop it guys my ears are crying! Turn on Taylor Swift or something just not this" I yell over the music. "Fine" Isaac said, he turned it to the station that usually played Taylor Swift. Instead of Taylor Swift the station was playing Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.

OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE THIS SONG! I yell, everyone laughed and turned it up some more. I was screaming out the lyrics, "Tyler you'd totally win on American Idol" Hayden told me while laughing. "Why thank you Hayden, your right I would totally blow the judges off their seats" I yelled.

"If blown means kill their ears then yes, yes you will" Nathan said to me, I frowned. The rest of the drive was awesome we had so much fun, I think I'll survive going back to my town as long as I have my friends by my side.

Hey again guys ok so the next chapter they will be back in the Blue River pack so be prepared. Oh yeah and don't forget to tell me if you guys think I should write another book called Mated to A Fugitive ok.

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)