Chapter 17

Dedicating this chapter to drumroll please....Distortion I'm so glad your enjoying the book
-hugs you-

Tyler's POV

When Hayden slammed my door I felt like yelling at him because he knocked over some of the things in the room durning the process. "Ugh, now I have to clean this up" I picked up all the books and sat them back on the shelf. Before I stood up I noticed something off about the bookshelf.

It was cracked open revealing a passage way that lead to who knows where, I opened it up some more and looked around. The walls looked like the inside of a cave and so did the ground, I carefully put my feet on the ground afraid that there might be booby traps. I laughed a little because I thought of "booby" traps.

When I stepped on the ground there weren't any "booby" traps to my thank God. I walked all the way down the path that was lit by some torches, when I got to a certain point I saw sunlight. I ran to it and when I got there I was at the end of the cave. I was about to walk outside when I heard some people cheering about something; I decided to listen.

"We will defeat the Blue River pack and take what we want" a loud voice said, 'wait that's Nathan's pack' I think to myself. "How many days until we go and fight them" one of them asked, "we're going to attack them in 4 days" the loud voice said.

Everyone began to cheer while I was completely terrified, "what pack are we called" the loud voice yelled "the Red Blood pack" everyone yelled back. "And what are we going to do to the Blue River pack" he yelled again, "destroy them" the crowd of people cheered back.

That's all I needed to hear I began sprinting back down the tunnel towards my bookshelf again. When I got there I quickly closed the book case and ran to Nathan's room. When opened the door Nathan was playing a video game on his desk. When he heard me come in he turned around really quickly which almost made him fall.

"What is is Tyler" he asked me, "there's a pack called the Red Blood pack and they're planning to destroy your pack in 4 days" I say. "Tyler we know ab- wait you said 4 days right" Nathan asked me in a serious but hopeful tone. "Yeah that's what I just said" I say while rolling my eyes.

Nathan walked up to me and hugged me and said "Tyler you have just saved my pack, I have to go talk to Isaac. Oh and Tyler I'm really sorry about wh-" "don't bother" I say while cutting him off. "I think you should go talk to Isaac now" I say while crossing my arms. "Oh, ok I'll talk to you later then Tyler" he said sadly.

Before he left he said "wait, Tyler how did you find that stuff out" "well there's a secret passage way behind the bookshelf in my room leading to I guess their training place thingy" I say. "Damn it with that passage they can listen to our attack strategies and even....do a surprise attack" Nathan got quiet on the last part.

"I know what they're planning now, well I think I do. I have to go thanks again Tyler and please show my the passage way when I get back" he told me before sprinting to I guess Isaacs room. As I was walking I felt my stomach growl 'wow your hungry aren't ya, lets go get something to eat in the kitchen' I tell my stomach.

When I got to the kitchen something smelled so delicious it didn't even seem real. When I opened my eyes I saw Alicia cooking something and Nick reading a book. 'Wow Nick is reading a book, I guess there's a first time for everything right' I laughed in my head.

"Good morning Tyler" Alicia said to me, 'wow it is morning, I completely forgot to sleep' when I realized this I immediately began to feel exhausted. "Good morning Alicia I'm going to go back to bed ok" I say almost falling over my own feet.

Ok well see ya later then" she said, 'I don't know if later is the right word, if I don't get enough sleep I might never wake up again' I say in my head. I walked back to my room and plopped on my bed and when my head hit my pillow I was knocked out.

Meanwhile...(Nathan's POV)

I was running to Isaacs room to tell him the big news, I still can't even believe it. When I get to Isaacs room I didn't knock, 'who cares about knocking this is more important then manners' I think to myself.

When I opened the door I saw Isaac with a towel around his waist and his hair completely wet. He turned around and said "ever heard of knocking" he laughed at the end. It was hard not to stare at his body it was almost more built then mine and that's truly saying something.

'No stupid Nathan you only have your eyes and heart for Tyler get it together man' I say in my head while mentally slapping myself. "Anyways guess what, Tyler figured out how many days we have until the attack" I say excitedly. Isaac froze and his towel almost fell off making coved my eyes, before the towel fell he caught it thought.

"That is....awesome" he said in a excited voice, "yeah I know right, but now we only have 4 days, do you think that's enough time to prepare" I asked in a hazy voice. "If they can prepare in 4 days then so can we right" Isaac said while punching my arm in a funny way.

"Yeah that's right, we shall start training tomorrow right" I asked, "no we start training after lunch got it, we need as much time as we can get that means starting as soon as possible" Isaac said. "Right got it, we're going to kick some werewolf ass" I yell while me and Isaac do a fist bump.

HELLO AGAIN GUYS!! Thanks so much for voting I can see you guys really like my book which is....FUDGING FANTASTIC!! I couldn't wait to right this new chapter for you guys, I hope you like it :)

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)