Chapter 24

I love this song too :D it's called Youth^
Nathan's POV

When I woke up someone was shaking me to death, "what the heck I'm up I'm up" I yell while swatting the persons hands away. "Nathan there's no time to sleep, THEY'RE ATTACKING" Isaac yelled to me. I quickly shot up and looked over to my side and saw that Tyler wasn't there.

"I-Isaac where's Tyler" I said while slowly moving my head to look at Isaac, Isaac looked down. "WHERE THE FUCK IS TYLER" I yelled which made Isaac flinch. "I don't know" he yelled back lightly to me, "what do you mean you don't know" I asked.

"I MEAN I DONT KNOW!! An intruder came in your room, and he was about to attack you until Tyler I guess defended you. I was running in my wolf form and then I passed your room and I immediately saw Tyler fighting the wolf and I went in and helped him." Isaac said.

"And then what happened! That still doesn't explain why he's not here with me" I asked impatiently. "I was knocked out by the wolf...and I guess while I was knocked out the wolf must have taken Tyler" Isaac said. I looked down wide eyed, "so your telling me Tyler risked his life for me" I asked on the brink of tears.

"I'm sorry Nathan but we have to start fighting I've already called for back up, Nathan the pack needs us. Shawn, Caden, Alicia, Noah, Alice, and Nick have already started fighting so come on" Isaac said while putting a hand out to me. "Isaac he's still alive, our mate bond would have let me know if he died ok, so before I help my pack I'm finding my mate" I say while running out of my room.

Isaac called after me but I don't really care, all I care about is finding Tyler and seeing if he's alright. If anyone hurts him they will pay a punishment worse than death. When I got outside I saw 50 wolves that were not on my side, and then I just saw Caden, Shawn, Alicia, Noah, Alice and Nick fighting with a few members of my pack.

'I don't want to leave them but.....no I have to help' I say to myself, I then transformed into my wolf and began fighting off the other wolves one by one. When there weren't any wolves in sight I told the rest of the wolves that were on my team that I was going to go search for Tyler.

Alice asked if she could come, I told her yeah and then Noah asked to come but I said no because Isaac might need him, he shook his head ok and stayed put. I nodded to Alice and we took off, first we looked around the pack house first, it might have been an obvious place to hide a person but awe what the heck.

No luck though so we headed off towards the Red Blood territory , we had made it past a few trees when all of a sudden two wolves jumped out of no where. They growled at me and Alice, "I got this you go and find Tyler" Alice said, "ok thanks" I said. I then broke the mind link and quickly ran off back in the direction of the Red Blood pack, 'I'm coming Tyler just hold on' I say to my self in determination.

Tyler's POV (flashback, told by Tyler)

When I woke up I smelled someone that wasn't familiar, when I opened my eyes I saw a wolf about to kill Nathan. I immediately transformed and kicked the wolf off of my mate and got into fighting mode. The wolf was much bigger than me but I didn't really care, as I was fighting Isaac jumped in and started helping.

Before I could warn him he got knocked out by the wolf, I did my best but he captured me and I was knocked out.

(End of Flashback)

When I opened my eyes I looked around and noticed I was in a dark room it didn't look familiar though. When I tried moving I couldn't because I was chained to something. "I guess you can't move huh" a voice said, 'no shit dude, you figured out the big question' I say to myself in annoyance.

"Your not talking, come on talk for me" a boy started walking out of the darkness while smiling. "W-what do y-you want w-with me " I stuttered out, the boy caressed my jaw before slapping me extremely hard. "You killed the only man that ever loved me" the boy yelled.

"What are you talking about" I asked confused, "you killed the only man that ever loved me...DAVE" he yelled the last part pretty loudly. All the things that had happened yesterday came flowing back into my mind. "So now your going to pay" he yelled.

'I can't believe I didn't notice this, but I'm naked' I say to myself in surprise, I guess the boy noticed me realizing I was naked because he smirked. "Don't worry I haven't done anything to you" the boy said, I mentally sighed in relief. "Yet" he finished, my eyes widen and I looked down, 'Nathan please hurry and come, I'm not trying to sound like a damsel in distress but I kinda am' I whine in my head.

The boy kneeled down to my face our lips inches apart, "this is going to be fun wouldn't you agree" the boy said, his mint breathe blowing in my face. He was about to kiss me when I moved my head to the left making him miss, "what the hell you can't move away from me" he yelled.

He then hit my arm making me screech in pain, "I'm starting to see why Dave liked you" I said. The boy smirked before grabbing my head roughly and pressing his lips against mine. He was sucking my lips as if I was a lollipop lets just say it was disgusting. I was just about to give up when I got that oh so sweet smell of my mate.

30 seconds later Nathan stormed in the door and i started crying, "get your perverted hands off my mate" he yelled, his eyes as black as night. "Oh really well why don't you come over here and get him" the boy said while grabbing my neck and holding me in the air while choking me.

I was scratching at his hand trying to get free but every time I did his grip got even tighter. I was about to black out when he finally let me go, I began gasping for air. Nathan looked down at me with a sad look in his eyes , he then lunged at the boy and the boy lunged right back.

2k OMG SORRY NO OH MY GLOBS TODAY I THINK THATS GOTTEN OLD, EH WHAT THE HECK OH MY GLOB!!!!!!!!! Goodnight everyone :)

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)