Chapter 20

Nathan's POV

When I woke up Isaac was yelling about something, that I didn't really give a dame about to be honest. "Isaac, please shut the fuck up" I groaned.

"Well I'm sorry I woke you up sleeping beauty, but it's time for training, so get your butt out of bed and get ready!" he barked.

"You're not my mother ya know" I say while rolling my eyes, "how do you know that" Isaac said mysteriously as he narrowed his eyes and smirked.

"There is no way a four-eyed nerd is my mother, so drop the act" I retort.

Isaac gasped and said "I am not a four-eyed nerd, I'm just smarter than you." He said, making me pout.

"Anyways, be ready and be in the living room in 10 minutes or I will personally tell Tyler you were having sexual dreams about him a couple nights ago" he said to me while smirking. I gulped making Isaacs smirk grow even bigger, "alright, alright, I'll be down there in 10 minutes scouts honor" I say.

Isaac nodes and then left the room, "that guy is such a nerd that he doesn't even see it" I say to myself while laughing a bit. I took a quick shower and freshened up a bit and then headed downstairs. When I got there all the pack members were there even Isaac, well Isaac looked a little....how do you say....off a bit.

When I walked downstairs Isaacs head popped up and then he started walking over to Noah. When he got there he immediately grabbed Noah in his arms and kissed him. I saw Noah struggle and I was about to go help him until he began to give in to the kiss happily.

Tyler had one of those 'awe' looks, when they parted they said something, it wasn't very loud but I was able to make it out, "mate." When I heard that word I almost slammed my fist into the wall, because everyone has found their mates, and I've found mine but he won't accept me.

Nick came over and rubbed my back a little because he saw me tense up, I took a deep breathe and calmed down. I guess Tyler noticed it to because he walked over and placed a kiss on my cheek which made me feel so much better. 'Oh yeah I can't forget to take Tyler to his mothers grave' I tell myself.

I walked over to the front of the living room to do an announcement about the training and stuff. I coughed a little before beginning, to get everyone's attention, "hey everyone, today is the start of our training. We only have 4 days to prepare for the war against the Red Blood pack. That means be ready to train your asses of ok guys" I yelled a bit to get the point a cross.

"Yes sir" everyone said, even the girls surprisingly, "ok me and Isaac will be your vouched for the training but don't get me wrong we'll be training as well. We're basically, as couches are just going to make sure no one gets hurt during training ok" I say. "Yes sir" everyone said again, "ok then, now I think it's time for some serious training who's with me" I yell, "we are" the crowd yelled.

We all ran out to the training field with me in the league, Isaac was carrying Noah in his arms while he ran. I had to give Isaac a mean look so he would put Noah down, 'I mean come on how is Noah going to train if he's in your arms the whole time' I say in my head.

Isaac gently put Noah down as if he was the king of Egypt, which I bet in Isaacs eyes he was. When the rest of the pack and I got to the training field I set them into 4 teams. I saw Hayden, and I guess Hayden saw me because he gave me a very mean glare, 'I so want to moon him right now' I scream in my head. (Btw moon means to pull your pants down and stick your butt in someones face XD).

Of course I didn't though because I know Tyler would be mad at me, that's the only reason why I won't do it. I separated Hayden and Tyler for reasons unknown....ok because I didn't want that snot nosed guy near MY Tyler. I smirked when Hayden glared at me for putting him on the opposite team from Tyler.

"Hey Nathan we're missing two" Isaac yelled at me, I tilted my head in confusion and counted everyone, and Isaac was right we were missing two people. I looked around and saw that Shawn and Caden weren't here, "oh it's Shawn and Caden, I'll go and get them" I say while running into the pack house again.

'We told them that training starts today Ugh' I groan in my head. When I get to their room I push the door open ready to yell at them, when I looked at them I was feeling multiply emotions. When I looked at Caden and Shawn I groaned in my head a little bit to be honest. When I walked in I saw Shawn on top of a naked Caden, Caden and Shawn looked up at me, blushing fiercely.

"Caden, Shawn, what the hell are you doing, your supposed to be at the troop field training dumbasses" I say. "Now get your asses out of that bed and get dressed please" I say while rubbing my forehead in annoyance. I wasn't really annoyed with them, I was mostly jealous again.

Caden and Shawn hurried out of bed, while they were moving they were still naked so I saw a few things that I will never be able to un see. I watched them get dressed and I didn't even think dirty thoughts, I should totally get an award for that. When they were finished dressing we all ran down and ran to the training field.

Hey guys sorry about the long awaited update. You see, the thing is, I'm at a model talent expo right now and I'm auditioning and stuff so it's going to be really hard to update often until like Monday maybe. So I hope you guys are having an awesome summer, and thanks for the 1k views!!!!

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)